• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Why does he look like a pathetic old frail man now? Didn't look like that when he was swanning about like a smug asshole. It that all just for the camera so he looks sick to get sympathy?

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
The way NY seems to determine degrees of Rape is kinda wack.... That raping a 17 year old means 3 years less of a maximum sentence than a 16 year old....

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Amazingly this scumbag is not going to be on Trump's pardon list so it's a double win for Justice and victims.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Have they even given a reason why Harvey's ass is using a walker? Like entirely to gain sympathy?

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Showing up to trial with a fucking walker is rich.

Rot in pieces, Harvey. Sadly I expect a light stentancing.
Have they even given a reason why Harvey's ass is using a walker? Like entirely to gain sympathy?
It's a sympathy tactic, to appear old, fragile and weak, like the "real victim", and I'm glad they didn't buy it.
JSMOXKGG3YI6TBKNIBWI6S7HAY.jpg

Weinstein has more trials coming, so I hope this only gets worse for him.

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
Was he as big a lecherous slimy piece of shit in real life too

I mean he was roughly what you'd imagine, I'd think.

Overbearingly assertive... had tantrums at the expense of colleagues when something didn't go right (which I think is just the entertainment industry in general)... everyone in the office tiptoed on eggshells around him...

But it wasn't entirely obvious that he was raping people or anything... even though everyone knew the rumors.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
It's good that he's been sent to prison immediately (As I understand it). Hope he gets the full sentencing but given judges in the US seem to be lenient towards rich white men I doubt it.

squall211

Jan 24, 2018
I hope it's long enough he lives out the rest of his life in prison.

Yeah, that's gonna be the big thing now. I see a lot of people on twitter etc. losing their minds because he wasn't found guilty on all charges, but I think at least one of the charges he WAS found guilty of carries a penalty of up to 25 years, which, if he gets anywhere close to that, is essentially going to be a life sentence for him.

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
Wait...the walker didn't work??? oh noes :(
piece of trash forgot to put on some clown makeup while he was it.

Hopefully this scumbag spends the rest of his life in prison.

Deleted member 12379

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hope he has a terrible time in prison. I don't mean the stereotypical "lol go to prison get raped" gross shit but rather I hope his mind crumbles quickly and gives in to fear. I want him to taste - on the daily - just a sliver of the fear he instilled in others.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017

B'z-chan

Oct 27, 2017
This just adds more juice to the case that will be heard in California. California will seal him away for good, bye garbage human!

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Showing up to trial with a fucking walker is rich.

Rot in pieces, Harvey. Sadly I expect a light stentancing.
It's the usual rich white guy routine, they always appear at their trial in a wheelchair, or with crutches or a walker, pretending to suddenly be infirm to attempt sympathy.

lowmelody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Would be a real shame if he fell off his walker and landed with his mouth on the curb and some like, tripped and fell on it.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I honestly never thought it'd happen. I'm so glad that there's some justice here. If only the sentence was far longer.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
He should have been hit with more, but I'm glad that he was convicted for something.

Hope he gets pelted with so many charges and convictions that he will never get out of jail.