• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616

Isn't this pig in prison yet?

Harvey Weinstein was hit with a lawsuit Friday from an actress who claims he forcibly performed oral sex on her, repeatedly masturbated in front of her, and threatened to harm her career if she objected.

According to the suit, Weinstein pushed her to the ground during a meeting in his office in 2013. He then removed her underwear and began to perform oral sex, as she started to sob in protest. He then asked, "Do you even want to be an actress?," according to the suit.

Weinstein said he was trying to help her and that he was the gateway to her dreams, according to the suit, adding, "I slept with Jennifer Lawrence and look where she is; she has just won an Oscar."

Lawrence issued a statement on Friday denying that they had a sexual relationship.

"My heart breaks for all the women who were victimized by Harvey Weinstein," Lawrence said. "I have never had anything but a professional relationship with him. This is yet another example of the predatory tactics and lies that he engaged in to lure countless women."

Source: https://variety.com/2018/biz/news/harvey-weinstein-jennifer-lawrence-lawsuit-1203090461/

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Damn, already see a guy on the replies letting this story confirm his suspicions about her talent. Weinstein should definitely get slapped with a slander lawsuit.

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017
He's being sued for this:
Harvey Weinstein was hit with a lawsuit Friday from an actress who claims he forcibly performed oral sex on her, repeatedly masturbated in front of her, and threatened to harm her career if she objected.

and "he bragged about sex with Jennifer Lawrence*" is the title they run with? OK.
*a woman who, to be clear, is not party to the lawsuit

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
This piece of shit somehow continues to make himself look more and more repugnant every time he speaks. He needs to be locked away and never heard from again.

Common Knowledge

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This guy's body needs to be dumped onto a random garbage landfill when he finally goes. Don't even bother burying him, just let the vultures take care of it.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
This is so disgusting. Idk if he really slept with JLaw or she's just denying it to save face, but she should sue him for slander.

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
I could comment extensively on this but what's really left to say at this point?

I suppose that we should just be thankful that Harvey has finally been stopped and will be punished for what he did even if it did take years and years.

OP
OP
ZattMurdock

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
I could comment extensively on this but what's really left to say at this point?

I suppose that we should just be thankful that Harvey has finally been stopped and will be punished for what he did even if it did take years and years.

He's still just in house arrest. He still needs to go to prison, so maybe popular pressure can help with that.

It probably makes even more people go "I knew she didn't have any talent" or whatever.
This would be said one way or another. It's part of this new accuser's filing. But anyone that isn't an idiot will realize that Weinstein is full of shit, regardless if they think that Lawrence is a good actress. Those who would say otherwise, well, fuck them.

Oct 2, 2018
Moving forward. The casting couch is dead as are future attempts to try to leverage power for sex.

Rot in Hell Harvey Weinstein.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
This has been rumored for a while now, as well as with other big-name actresses. Who knows if it's true. He's a known scumbag and deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison.

stone616

Banned
Oct 29, 2017

Window

Oct 27, 2017
Man how did he get away with this for all these years? Makes me wonder how many other POS with repugnant behaviour are out there.

Mar 10, 2018
So he raped a woman, but the headline decides to go with him claiming to have sex with J-Law?

Everything about this is sickening.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
According to the suit, Weinstein pushed her to the ground during a meeting in his office in 2013. He then removed her underwear and began to perform oral sex, as she started to sob in protest. He then asked, "Do you even want to be an actress?," according to the suit.
I hope hell exists for people like this.

Xx 720

Nov 3, 2017
Imo, Lawrence's name should of been redacted in the lawsuit, she shouldn't have to be in a position to respond to this.

SegFault

Oct 25, 2017
i cant even begin to imagine how many promising actresses careers were stopped short because they didn't have sex with this repugnant bucket of moldy smegma, or they did but were scared away because he raped them :(

OP
OP
ZattMurdock

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
Imo, Lawrence's name should of been redacted in the lawsuit, she shouldn't have to be in a position to respond to this.
It's TMZ. Even if the "official" transcript was avaliable, their whole M.O. is to get leaks from low rank people that work in positions that can get them stories like this. If anything, y'all should start trying to fight gossip websites like TMZ in the USA. In Brazil one of them vanished, but we have a military dictator as a president now so it balances out.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
He's being sued for this:

and "he bragged about sex with Jennifer Lawrence*" is the title they run with? OK.
*a woman who, to be clear, is not party to the lawsuit
So he raped a woman, but the headline decides to go with him claiming to have sex with J-Law?

Everything about this is sickening.

I have to agree with these; the title makes it sound like the content of what he said was the important thing here. Ultimately, it doesn't even matter. The claim was just a tool he used to manipulate women as part of his sexual abuse. It's another way in which he's abused his power.

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
He forcibly preformed oral sex on her? Who does that? I'd have to think that even for a rapist he's have to be in rare company. I mean she's not enjoying it and he's not getting any physical pleasure from doing it so seems really weird. It's a completely meaningless act as well as a violation of her.
It's a power thing.

Oct 25, 2017
He forcibly preformed oral sex on her? Who does that? I'd have to think that even for a rapist he's have to be in rare company. I mean she's not enjoying it and he's not getting any physical pleasure from doing it so seems really weird. It's a completely meaningless act as well as a violation of her.
This whole post all around really creeps me the fuck out.