• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lifendz

Oct 27, 2017
Racist, pro-gun and rejected by a "liberal" institution? This kid is like a blue chip prospect for an on air job at Fox News.

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
The kid used a school shooting not as an example of why gun control is needed, but as a launching platform for being a right wing grifter, where his goal was to end up as a Breitbart writer or something similar. A college education, let alone at Harvard, isn't needed for that. The irony is that if he kept his mouth shut and didn't rub the deaths of his fellow students in their faces by supporting guns, I doubt this would have come to light.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
What if state colleges in anti-boycott states start blocking kids because they joined pro Palestine Facebook groups. This kind of shit can easily be turned around on people who haven't done anything wrong.

This is a nonsense hyperthetical that won't happen.

Equating outburts of pure unadulterated hateful racism with political activity is bizarre.

His racism was not just some political opinion.

Apr 27, 2019
User Banned (Permanent): Repeated hostility and trolling over a series of posts; account still in junior phase
Oh do you go into twitter to call others racist, homophobic or any other kind of slur? Or harass people? Or be violent against others?

Gee this defense, lmao. You know normal people don't use social media to attack others right?
I am an androphilic homosexual. I jerk off to men and enter into sexual relationships with them. When I am at home and I get upset with myself I punch myself in the head and yell "Faggot fucker" over and over until I calm down. I live in fear of little psychopaths like you deciding you have a bone to pick with me, making huge assumptions about my character and life history, recording one of my episodes and using that footage to get me fired and/or ruin my interpersonal relationships.

RoninStrife

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
For those unfamiliar:

"Kashuv became director of high school outreach of the pro-Trump group Turning Point USA and gave speeches about gun rights, until his resignation in May 2019. Governor-elect of Florida Ron DeSantis, a Republican, included Kashuv on his Transition Advisory Committee on Public Safety.

Following the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting, Michael Gruen, an "influencer marketer", noticed Kashuv's posts on Twitter and approached him offering to help him get his message out. With the help of former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci, former White House press secretary Sean Spicer, and Daily Wire editor Ben Shapiro, meetings on Capitol Hill were set up for Kashuv. During his visit, Kashuv met with President Trump, Melania Trump, and several other politicians including Speaker of the House Paul Ryan and Senator Orrin Hatch."

Kyle_Kashuv_with_Donald_and_Melania_Trump_2.jpg

You know, after reading this, Im glad Harvard rescinded it. I see FOX is on a rampage coming to his defense also.

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When assholes fail, Fox News will be there. He will get a nice gig there until his eventual sexual harassment lawsuit.

Deleted member 16365

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Well that's certainly a way to change some soft-no's into hard-no's

As I was reading through his thread I thought that he made a compelling argument and it was likely that Harvard didn't want the drama and ultimately voted him out. Then I got to those tweets. If he wants to go down the path of Guiliani and invoke "I was a mass shooting victim" for his whole life he certainly can, but I don't think the right time to drop that card is when someone accusses you of doing/saying something ignorant and racist.

Oct 25, 2017
I am an androphilic homosexual. I jerk off to men and enter into sexual relationships with them. When I am at home and I get upset with myself I punch myself in the head and yell "Faggot fucker" over and over until I calm down. I live in fear of little psychopaths like you deciding you have a bone to pick with me, making huge assumptions about my character and life history, recording one of my episodes and using that footage to get me fired and/or ruin my interpersonal relationships.
What does this have to do with this kid's situation?

Goodstyle

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Anyone who goes through a school shooting and then comes away from the experience as a pro-gun advocate disturbs me on a level I can't quite describe. The fact that he's a huge racist didn't really surprise me, there was definitely something up with this guy.

And I don't say "was" a racist because the thing a lot of people are forgetting was that his racist behaviour is extremely recent. He didn't go through years of growth or change, this is just who he is.

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Like...who are you calling a psychopath? lol.

All I can say to the rest is that I hope you seek out the professional help you so obviously need.

Anyone who goes through a school shooting and then comes away from the experience as a pro-gun advocate disturbs me on a level I can't quite describe. The fact that he's a huge racist didn't really surprise me, there was definitely something up with this guy.

And I don't say "was" a racist because the thing a lot of people are forgetting was that his racist behaviour is extremely recent. He didn't go through years of growth or change, this is just who he is.

that's the thing several people in this thread keep repeating. Yes, he does get the opportunity to grow and change. That starts now, after this setback, after this decision that can alter his life drastically. Now is the time we get to see how he'll change and if he wants to. This is all recent stuff. He hasn't had reason to change. Now he does.

Let's check on him in a few years and see what he's up to in order to see whether this decision made him decide to evaluate his beliefs and become a better person.

Deleted member 907

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Being an andophillic homosexual isn't even in the same universe as being an overt racist on social media, not to mention that being the former makes you part of a protected class.

That said, if what you say is true about your abuse, I hope you're getting some professional help.

Jun 10, 2018
What does any of this have to do with the implicit defense of the kid's shitty behavior?

Not to diminish your personal problems, but your talking point is a nonsequitur to the discussion at hand.

Last edited:

Oligarchenemy

Oct 25, 2017
Why is this getting so much publicity? Hundreds are denied daily from Harvard, because they didnt partake in a huge amount extra curriculum activities or failed a single test in their final year.

These conservative nuts don't actually think Harvard shouldn't be able to make a decision based on a kids high school record. They just don't think saying the N word is bad

I have a feeling Turning Point has a hand in playing this up.

Ponn

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Imagine setting the bar so low that simply not saying the n-word and being an anti-semite is your standard of perfection.

Y'all really just let anybody use this forum.

Right?! If it's so fucking hard to do that and it equals perfection then why the hell didnt Harvard scout me for it?

The biggest tell for these shitheads is basically demanding a second, third, fourth chance and forgiveness. Not asking, not begging but demanding usually with the "well everyone are shitheads at one time" defense trying to drag everyone into the mud with them. With zero effort put into redemption, they always want to conveniently skip that part.

Side note, I've been to my class reunion. Surprise surprise the teens that were shitheads in school turned into shithead adults.

TheRuralJuror

Oct 25, 2017

This has nothing to do with anything going on in this thread. Come on now...

Also, calling the guy a psychopath? Good grief.

ISOM

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
This is the type of shit that radicalizes people.

No it's not. The New Zealand shooter or the Jewish church shooter didn't get radicalized because of conservative persecution. They get radicalized because they stay in little hive communities on the internet where their racism goes unchecked.

Masseyme

Banned
May 23, 2019
No it's not. The New Zealand shooter or the Jewish church shooter didn't get radicalized because of conservative persecution. They get radicalized because they stay in little hive communities on the internet where their racism goes unchecked.

Yes and unnecessary stupid shit like this feeds the crazy. I guess its cool to be an edgy white liberal online when you know the crazies will shoot people of color and look right past you.

Solid SOAP

One Winged Slayer
Nov 27, 2017
Kids are kids and say/do dumb shit

Kids also should learn their mistakes so they don't become shitty adults

Hopefully Harvard turning him down allows him to reflect and learn from his behavior... no one is owed anything. Another school likely will take him and he'll make out fine.

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have totally changed my racist opinions but just happen to hang out and go to bat for racist shitbags.

Get fucked kid.

ISOM

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Yes and unnecessary stupid shit like this feeds the crazy. I guess its cool to be an edgy white liberal online when you know the crazies will shoot people of color and look right past you.

I don't care about how edgy people want to be but don't misrepresent what drives the radicalization of the average white conservative male. It has and will always be unchecked racism and bigotry.

Oct 25, 2017
Kids are kids and say/do dumb shit

Kids also should learn their mistakes so they don't become shitty adults

Hopefully Harvard turning him down allows him to reflect and learn from his behavior... no one is owed anything. Another school likely will take him and he'll make out fine.
Lol you know that won't happen. This guy is prime for a Dave Rubin interview.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017

I hope you get help dude, if you ever want to chat let me know.

Oct 25, 2017
Who amongst hasn't said "NIGGER NIGGER...NIGGER PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT" and should judge someone for saying that?!? He was the tender age of 16 where he doesn't know better and cannot be held responsible for actions, it's not like he can drive a car or something.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that punching yourself in the head is not the healthiest way to go about your life and I also echo the other posters insisting that you seek professional help.

Oct 25, 2017

Kyle has a truly unsurprising defender. Maybe he will go on Tucker Carlson to defend Kyle. Why did anyone on the left ever take Micheal Tracey seriously.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017

Kyle has a truly unsurprising defender. Maybe he will go on Tucker Carlson to defend Kyle. Why did anyone on the left ever take Micheal Tracey seriously.

"Be terrified of transgressing social taboos" like calling for the extinction of jews and blurting out the n word as a white dude.

Lmao still a clown

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017

Well that's certainly a way to change some soft-no's into hard-no's

If getting into another prestigious college is his aim, then he sure as hell is making it easier for other institutions to reject the hell out of him. If his plan is to use this moment as a springboard for Conservative punditry, then he's definitely on the right track. Must be nice to fail upwards.

Deleted member 19003

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't see any problem with Harvard rescinding his offer. You get judged on not just grades to get into these places. They act like his life is ruined now just because he's not going to Harvard. Giant roll eyes. He'll be fine going elsewhere.

Masseyme

Banned
May 23, 2019
I don't care about how edgy people want to be but don't misrepresent what drives the radicalization of the average white conservative male. It has and will always be unchecked racism and bigotry.

There's many reasons these people get radicalized. How about not wish death upon someone who may be mentally unstable online? How hard is that? Especially when you're not going to be the one getting shot at?

Good thing he wasn't joking and is planning to drown them before they're radicalized.
Yeah, I'm sure that guy is well capable of forcibly drowning someone.

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
For those unfamiliar:

"Kashuv became director of high school outreach of the pro-Trump group Turning Point USA and gave speeches about gun rights, until his resignation in May 2019. Governor-elect of Florida Ron DeSantis, a Republican, included Kashuv on his Transition Advisory Committee on Public Safety.

Following the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting, Michael Gruen, an "influencer marketer", noticed Kashuv's posts on Twitter and approached him offering to help him get his message out. With the help of former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci, former White House press secretary Sean Spicer, and Daily Wire editor Ben Shapiro, meetings on Capitol Hill were set up for Kashuv. During his visit, Kashuv met with President Trump, Melania Trump, and several other politicians including Speaker of the House Paul Ryan and Senator Orrin Hatch."

Kyle_Kashuv_with_Donald_and_Melania_Trump_2.jpg

(He's still a racist.)

ISOM

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
There's many reasons these people get radicalized.

Where is the evidence to support this? I look at the domestic white terroristss of the past 20 years and I don't see conservative persecution on as a reason why for their killings. You can say that the type of language that guy used is unnecessary but don't try to make it more than what it is by tying it to radicalization. It's a fucking reach and gives conservatives an excuse to not address the real reason for radicalization among their group.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
There's many reasons these people get radicalized. How about not wish death upon someone who may be mentally unstable online? How hard is that? Especially when you're not going to be the one getting shot at?

How about not wishing death upon everyone who isn't a straight white male? Maybe we should try and uphold those standards first before finger-wagging towards irony-poisoned Twitter users.

Also, being disingenuous about radicalization is hand-waving the core issue that young white men are so susceptible to influence from alt-right grifters that they will side with literal, actual Nazis instead of working to better themselves and those around them.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Why do you believe he's mentally unstable? Can you see how maybe you're just excusing his actions by giving him an out?

Deleted member 41502

Banned
Mar 28, 2018
I have to laugh at the "What 16 year old hasn't used the N word a few dozen times or talk about killing jews?" Like, they're all for "merit" based systems, but its impossible to find a teen that hasn't spent his youth trying to radicalize other teens into becoming racists. Sometimes I think maybe these people actually believe it. Like, that's just normal life to them.

But... its just a game to these people. A way to make money. They'd happily drown their own child for a buck if they knew they wouldn't go to prison.

Masseyme

Banned
May 23, 2019
Where is the evidence to support this? I look at the domestic white terroristss of the past 20 years and I don't see conservative persecution on as a reason why for their killings. You can say that the type of language that guy used is unnecessary but don't try to make it more than what it is by tying it to radicalization. It's a fucking reach and gives conservatives an excuse to not address the real reason for radicalization among their group.

Evidence to support what? That telling white radicalists that you want to kill them will set them off? Are you kidding me?

How about not wishing death upon everyone who isn't a straight white male? Maybe we should try and uphold those standards first before finger-wagging towards irony-poisoned Twitter users.

Also, being disingenuous about radicalization is hand-waving the core issue that young white men are so susceptible to influence from alt-right grifters that they will side with literal, actual Nazis instead of working to better themselves and those around them.

Why not drink water and chew gum? You people seriously can't be defending that language. I refuse to believe people here are this dense.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
After reading that tweet: yeah, Harvard admissions made the right decision.

It was only two years ago. That's unforgivable.

ISOM

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Evidence to support what? That telling white radicalists that you want to kill them will set them off? Are you kidding me?

Have you been reading my posts or not? Do you actually understand what radicalizes these people or are you just typing in fear and grasping at straws because it seems like the latter.

Read this and tell me it's the threat of violence that is radicalizing these people. https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/04/03/world/white-extremist-terrorism-christchurch.html

You honestly sound like you have no idea what you're talking about.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
I'd like to know how someone as dumb as this kid is got accepted by Harvard in the first place.
It's baffling isn't it? I've personally met several ivy league grads that had me scratching my head. They weren't all rich and white either so you can't blame it on a privilege thing, I guess there's a difference between being smart on paper and smart in real life.