• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stat

Oct 25, 2017
This is nuts!

www.youtube.com

Witchcraft and Wizardry - Gameplay Trailer (Download now!)

The map is free, but please consider supporting us. Download it from here: https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/harry-potter-adventure-map-3347878/This ma...

How incredibly detailed this is - kinda crazy that a mod is going to create a more detailed game than any of the actual HP games. Makes me wish we got a legit AAA mod.

Chivalry

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Nov 22, 2018
Tried it like a year ago. Super cool stuff, and I don't even play Minecraft.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Between this and pixelmon, Minecraft modders keep proving they know how to make great games within limitations.

SkoomaBlade

Chicken Chaser
Oct 30, 2017
That looks pretty awesome and I don't even play Minecraft. Gonna assume this is PC only map/mod?

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know anything about Minecraft, is this something that would be available for the Xbox version? Not sure how they deal with mods. Pc only? This would get me to play

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
this actually looks pretty incredible. I wonder if it's fun. I really like how all the animations in the world itself are like, low framerate. has a really cool aesthetic. watching the video it almost felt like a really rad doom mod because of the low rez and everything. Really freaking impressive work.

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
That's so awesome! It makes me wish the console versions supported stuff like this. I don't have MC on PC, and haven't played it in ages, but this would definitely get me to jump back in if it was available in the PS version.

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
I don't even have Minecraft and this makes me tempted to get it just for this.

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who works with a really talented studio that works on official minecraft mods, its sad that you cant really get into this level of detail when your try to make official mods you need to pay for. Microsoft is upgrading little by little the things you can do officialy, but is not enough to compete with the actual free stuff.
Of this wasnt using a real IP, and microsoft let that much freedom changing stuff, this guys could be payed for their hard work, because holy damn.

Flandy

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe someone combined two of Hatsune Mikus products

AGE2019

May 5, 2019
Wow!
Much Props to the creator of that Map.

MS should find a way to license the Harry Potter IP for Mine Craft then pay the creator of that map for the content and add him to the Mojang team.

alexlf

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
Looks unbelievably cool, going to spend a few (hundred?) hours in this with VR when I get a bit more time.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Waiting for something like this in Dreams. I love Harry Potter and hate theres no proper video game