• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
User banned (3 days): inflammatory rhetoric and attacks on other members over a series of posts
He's right. You like the Patriots you like trump. Tired of racist tbh.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
He's right. You like the Patriots you like trump. Tired of racist tbh.

Fuck off with that. Patriots got Captain America.

ILqUGC6.png

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
See, this is why, even as someone who doesn't follow American Football, I love it when the Patriots win. The salt that pours out of this forum lasts me for the whole year.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I do not think people who like the Patriots necessarily support Tom Brady's political opinions but uh.

"Captain America likes them though!!!!" means nothing? That's randomly spouting a vaguely related bit of trivia.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
of course the guy that wears the US flag and calls himself Captain America supports the Patriots..

snipe_25

Oct 27, 2017

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
I do not think people who like the Patriots necessarily support Tom Brady's political opinions but uh.

"Captain America likes them though!!!!" means nothing? That's randomly spouting a vaguely related bit of trivia.
Saying the guy who plays Harry potter wants the rams is just as random.

Edit-triple post my bad, new mobile era is weird

Deleted member 13642

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man this is another literal battle of good vs evil. After what happened with the Falcons that one time, I just.. I don't have it in me to watch.