• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which Harley Quinn costume is the best, or your personal favorite?

• Harlequin Classic (red/black leotard)

Votes: 281 64.3%
  • Arkham Goth Loli (Leather bustier and skirt)

Votes: 39 8.9%
  • Arkahm Evolved (Leather bustier with leather pants or hotpants)

Votes: 16 3.7%
  • Injustice

Votes: 6 1.4%
  • Suicide Squad Harlequin (bustier, shoulderpads, hotpants with fishnets or thigh-highs)

Votes: 41 9.4%
  • Snyderverse Daddy's Little Monster (retro t-shirt, red/blue hair tips, fishnets)

Votes: 35 8.0%
  • Other

Votes: 19 4.3%

• Total voters

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
Uhhhh.
SMYEAVO.jpg

the club outfit

5q69FpL.png

the caution tape jacket will be remembered

7iO2Avy.png

the new Riley Rossomo outfit

pl6nfqK.jpg

the Breaking Glass outfit

slZT9jI.jpg

that time she was Robin

Connor/Palmiotti era

DO633yn.jpg

Radnom

Oct 25, 2017
No Birds of Prey? The fashion was spectacular in this movie. It's the best Harley has ever looked, and it's also the best Harley Quinn (the Harley Quinn Animated Series was also very good).

And it was MUCH better than what they made her wear in the Suicide Squad movie... This thing was so bad.
Yes! I had to vote 'other' because the Birds of Prey look is incredible and wasn't even in the poll. Great post showing all the amazing designs too!

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
The birds of prey movie is the GOAT harley fashion.

But I also really love the Biker/ballerina style she has in Arkham Knight
giphy.gif

Tyrant Rave

Has A Pretty Cool Jacket
Oct 25, 2017
I actually like Rossmo's design the most right now. It's a good blend between the classic design and the juggalo look.

the classic design is my other favorite but Rossmo's art rules

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
I never realized she's not a legacy Batman character and is someone who started out in TAS until a couple years ago. Nuts that a character introduced that long into the lifespan of Batman became such a staple.

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
I just love her Bruce Timm design from BTAS. The rest are just trying too hard I think but I guess at this point she's not the same character.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
The classic would be dead last tbh. Despise that look.

Her looks in birds of prey were great

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
I never realized she's not a legacy Batman character and is someone who started out in TAS until a couple years ago. Nuts that a character introduced that long into the lifespan of Batman became such a staple.
TAS either created or effectively created some characters that are Batman staples. Renee Montoya is another who got her start on TAS. Mr. Freeze may as well have been created for TAS since the show reinvented the character.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
BOP/Harley Quinn Cartoon/Injustice is the trinity for me.

Her classic BTAS outfit is iconic but like others have said I don't think it really works outside the stylisation of the show.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
Classic but...damn I love the Birds of Prey outfits. I loved all of them so much.

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
Im a fan of her new design in the harley quinn series, ivy's design is also great in that, im a big fan of minimalism though, never liked the fancy costumes in comics.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Everything after the classic outfit has been terrible.

The Arkham games decided to make her look like a bimbo while the Suicide Squad movie made her look like a meth head that lives in a trailer park.

But she's never been more popular and for some reason there's a demographic who aren't me that adore her.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I genuinely had no idea that the character was from Batman: TAS. She's a good fit for the universe.

Yeah, I like the classic costume the best.

CrocodileGrin

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
My favs: The Classic from TAS, SS movie (hated at first, then grew to like it), Birds of Prey movie (the outfit style when she bursts in the police station), Joker War, and Arkham City/Knight.

Least fav: I don't think there's a bad Harley outfit, though my least favorite might be the New 52 Suicide Squad style with the red and blue. I don't care for the color scheme and the heavy dark makeup around the eyes doesn't work for me. Seems a bit too much.

Nov 13, 2017
It goes without saying that her New 52 look, and frankly any look that has her head fully dyed black and red, is the fugliest shit DC has ever published.

The most desperate attempt to cash in on angsty hot topic shoppers in history.

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
No Birds of Prey? The fashion was spectacular in this movie. It's the best Harley has ever looked, and it's also the best Harley Quinn (the Harley Quinn Animated Series was also very good).

And it was MUCH better than what they made her wear in the Suicide Squad movie... This thing was so bad.

margot-robbie-harley-quinn-birds-of-prey-costumes.jpg

harley-quinn-shopping-outfit.jpg

harley-quinn-blue-blazer-costume.jpg

Harley-Quinn-Birds-Of-Prey-costume.jpg

Yeah, all of those look fucking dope.

Star-Lord

Oct 25, 2017
I hope Margot Robbie plays her for a long while, one of the best things to come out of the DCEU