• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully we're looking at early July and not late.

And man, I'd really have not thought the Court of Owls would become such a thing outside the comics when I was reading Snyder's run.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yup, it sounds fun:
news.yahoo.com

'Harley Quinn' spinoff about Kite Man buying a bar for Gotham super-villains in the works at HBO Max

The foul-mouthed and Deadpool-esque animated universe of HBO Max's Harley Quinn television series is about to expand in the most unexpected way possible. Appearing at the SXSW festival in Austin for the "Not Kidding Around: Warner Bros. Animation and the Reimagining of Iconic Characters for an...
It'd be pretty cool if it served as a backdoor way to get a Hitman show, although I'm not holding my breath that happens.

Autumn

Avenger
Apr 1, 2018
They better not mess with the relationship. I just want two women having the time of their lives and blowing shit up.

lorddarkflare

Oct 25, 2017
They better not mess with the relationship. I just want two women having the time of their lives and blowing shit up.

They aren't. They put too much effort into it.

The bigger potential issue is they let the relationship consume the characters and the story. Writing stable post-Will They/Won't They relationships is REALLY hard without going to one of two possible extremes. Double hard with LGBT or established characters because of additional fan and community pressure.

I hope they can thread the needle.

Zeliard

Jun 21, 2019
God I loved this show. If you're at all curious about it but turned off cause it's a cartoon or comic book show or whatever reason, give it a shot anyway. It's far more intelligent than you might expect it to be, and even often sweet.

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
I wasnt a big fan of how they used kite man to create drama and then kill the relationship (im not a fan of love triangles 99% of the times on anything). I would have prefered if kite man didnt exist from the beginning, and the drama coming from harley and ivy not knowing if turning from friends to lovers would brake them apart vecause of the impulsive ways of harley (something that they already touched but make it more the central part) or make the guy being with ivy bad (though i suppose that would make it too similar to harley and the joker, but maybe not that just a chauvinistic version of kite man).

I actually was suprised they made him so nice because the problem is that at that point i cared too much about him and hurted a lot when it finally happened.
I know theres maybe a spin off of him, but i just hope they make him happy again in this show.

Other than that i love the show and i hope is as witty as always.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The lesser Venture brothers show returns.

Harley-Quinn-animated-series-dc-comics-43308260-540-300.gif

Autumn

Avenger
Apr 1, 2018
The lesser Venture brothers show returns.
Why even post this? Read the room.

They aren't. They put too much effort into it.

The bigger potential issue is they let the relationship consume the characters and the story. Writing stable post-Will They/Won't They relationships is REALLY hard without going to one of two possible extremes. Double hard with LGBT or established characters because of additional fan and community pressure.

I hope they can thread the needle.
I just hope they don't break them up or have them separated like they often do when the two main lovers are finally together. I just don't want more drama after S2.

And I agree with fan pressure. I hate what people are doing to Irma Vep over the Laurie/Mira relationship. The show is so good but it's all people are focusing on.

Oct 25, 2017
Kite Man was done as best as they could handle it. I was satisfied they didn't hurt him for easy humor
the whole wedding was unnecessary if that was where they wanted the story to end up. Just have them split up instead of going the direction they did. I just think they could have handled it better. but it's nitpicking. The show is fantastic

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
Are they actually having Batman go down on Catwoman?
Heroes don't do that. 😜
hard-drive.net

Opinion: I Think Batman Does Eat Pussy and He's Really Fucking Good At It

I may just be a random businessman who lives in Gotham, but of one thing I am certain: Batman gobbles puss, and he rules at it.
Definitely Not Batman said:
I'm not normally vocal about the public affairs of Gotham. My place is the private sector and I'm just a random businessman. While I don't condone the actions of the vigilante who stalks our streets at night, of one thing I am certain: Batman gobbles puss, and he rules at it.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
I wasnt a big fan of how they used kite man to create drama and then kill the relationship (im not a fan of love triangles 99% of the times on anything). I would have prefered if kite man didnt exist from the beginning, and the drama coming from harley and ivy not knowing if turning from friends to lovers would brake them apart vecause of the impulsive ways of harley (something that they already touched but make it more the central part) or make the guy being with ivy bad (though i suppose that would make it too similar to harley and the joker, but maybe not that just a chauvinistic version of kite man).

I actually was suprised they made him so nice because the problem is that at that point i cared too much about him and hurted a lot when it finally happened.
I know theres maybe a spin off of him, but i just hope they make him happy again in this show.

Other than that i love the show and i hope is as witty as always.
Yep, infidelity to push their relationship pissed me off. There was no reason to put kite man through all of that.