• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SlickVic

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Awesome. Just started season 2 but this is probably my favorite show I've watched this year (know season 1 started end of 2019).

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home
I missed the news but this is great. I haven't watched the show yet but have heard and seen so many good things about it. It's a real shame HBO Max dragged their heels on this. With how animation production works, I don't see how they could have any episodes ready for next year if pre-production has just begun.

YukiroCTX

Prophet of Regret
Oct 30, 2017
I missed the news but this is great. I haven't watched the show yet but have heard and seen so many good things about it. It's a real shame HBO Max dragged their heels on this. With how animation production works, I don't see how they could have any episodes ready for next year if pre-production has just begun.
I think I read it was not going to be out before late 2021 so it could be longer, took around 2 years for the first season being ordered to being premiered. Personally I'm just happy it's happening at all because there was a bit of uncertainty when the show finished and I'm guessing there was internal politics going on because stuff like Cinemax was also affected, prior wasn't even going to be on HBOMax but there was a change of mind somewhere along the line.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
Oh fuck yes... Literally EVERY CLIP I have seen of this fucking show is amazing. Every one of them.

What are the odds of that, jesus Christ.

I swear Bane absolutely kills me.

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home
I think I read it was not going to be out before late 2021 so it could be longer, took around 2 years for the first season being ordered to being premiered. Personally I'm just happy it's happening at all because there was a bit of uncertainty when the show finished and I'm guessing there was internal politics going on because stuff like Cinemax was also affected, prior wasn't even going to be on HBOMax but there was a change of mind somewhere along the line.
Yeah, I know the AT&T's internal situation was affecting everything for a time. Since the showrunner already has a plan for S3, pre-production should be quicker than for the previous episode order. Of course there's variables such as talent availability. With animation, something being in limbo is a lot worse than live action.