• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Welp, that explains why the Gotham City Sirens aren't a thing.

Also, am I the only one seeing Ivy crushing on Selina?

More seriously, I liked how this episode focused on the theme on not being on their full potential. It was obvious for Ivy and Kite Man but also with Dr. Psycho. For all of his usefulness, he keeps getting done in my his misogyny and anger issues. I can see him split off from the group in the near future.
I could honestly see Bane taking Dr. Psycho's place on The Crew. For one, Bane has been speaking up in Harley's favor quite a bit throughout the series. Plus I can't see any scenario where Bane gets killed off.

Neoxon

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Funny enough, this episode actually retroactively explains Ivy's overalls in the previous episode.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Does anybody even like Psycho? I sure don't find him that fun. Even the plant is better.

I do like this idea of having Bane join Harley's crew. It would be great.

ValKiryuSonicEX

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The only reason I even like Psycho is because of Tony Hale's performance, but admittingly as a character, he does work within the group.

Neoxon

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Damn I hadn't noticed that detail.

Just goes to show how well thought out the writing is for this show.
Another thing is that Riddler is actually voiced by Jim Rash, which makes him being the dean of Riddler University even funnier if you remember that Jim was in Community as the dean.

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
I can't handle Alan Tudyk's Clayface *Stephany* voice its so fucking funny such a weird melding of voices.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
I listened to a podcast today with two of the writers being interviewed. Apparently Killer Croc was going to be part of the crew instead of Clayface, but they were really impressed with Alan's performance as Clayface.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
I listened to a podcast today with two of the writers being interviewed. Apparently Killer Croc was going to be part of the crew instead of Clayface, but they were really impressed with Alan's performance as Clayface.

That's really cool to know. I can't really imagine the group without Clayface at this point. Alan has done an really great job with the character. It's such a fun take on him.

Brickhunt

Feb 4, 2018
Brazil
Anyone else thinks Joshua is going to become the new Penguin and try to avenge his uncle? Or maybe still looking for revenge for his ruined Bar Mitzvah and kinda forgetting about him.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a little miffed they actually killed off 2 main Batman villains already... that's kinda weird.
How many seasons are you expecting this to go. We have the two for sure. I could see them getting picked up for 2 more (aka one full season split into two parts like this) but I don't imagine they will renew it beyond that.

So why not have some fun and kill off some major villains that people don't expect to die?

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Another great episode, crazy how much I've warmed up to Kite Man, he really does grow on you

Foltzie

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
The line in the trailer is still funny in the episode. Ron Funches is hilarious.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
I love this show. Its so well done. Even the goofy characters like kite man are good. Fuck condiment king tho. Hes the worst.

ValKiryuSonicEX

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I legit love how they handled Mr. Freeze, it was pretty great especially at the end...also goddamn Condiment King, those puns were the worst hahaha.

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
beautiful episode.
Mr. Freeze is super woke but still willing to do anything to save his wife.

Foltzie

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Harley certainly seems to be lining up a group of folks with legitimate beefs as she goes through the gang.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I have a feeling Mr Freeze isn't out of the picture yet. Maybe his wife becomes Ms Freeze and attempts to revive him like he did to her.

Would be great if they find a way to bring him back cause I really liked him in this one.

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017