• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Chiaroscuro

Oct 25, 2017
Is there an official thread for Season 2 or we just use this one ?

Just saw the first episode. Not sure if I liked it.
the gang went into full villain mode, something that they were not in S01 (they were more antiheroes, specially Ivy). But Bane still rules.

Oct 27, 2017
Really good episode. I really like Barbara's introduction and if what they are hinting at becomes a thing then I feel it could be really interesting.

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York
I don't know how but I want this show's Clayface to become the version going forward.

I hope he gets over Chad!

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Jim Rash being the Riddler who becomes in charge of a college was a nice little nod, if a little on the nose.

Solid episode. The stuff with Clayface I didn't care for as much as I usually do. Ivy and Harley just randomly dancing to Barbara's playlist was good.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
Gordon in this series is kind of breaking my heart. It's a very interesting take on the character, but I hope he gets a break by the end of the season.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Great episode, better than the first. The way they used the Riddler was pretty genius, as was the decision to make Harley and Ivy basically the reason Batgirl exists lol

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Never understood people complaining about swearing a lot in media. To me it usually feels much more natural compared to shows dealing with adult themes and characters never swear in situations that most normal people would swear.

Not everyone swears a lot but many do so having a show where characters will kill mame and steal constantly but never swear just feels ridiculous.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Decided to check this out the other day and hooooooly shit this is amazing. Still on Season 1 and I can't wait to binge the rest of it this weekend.

Kite Man is so stupid. XD

ValKiryuSonicEX

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I love Catwoman on this week's episode, she was great. That quick shot of her saying that she's always stealing jewelry killed me.

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
Kite Man is either going to die or find himself as part of a polyamorous relationship. Either way, all I'll say when either scenario happens is he has some luck.

lorddarkflare

Oct 25, 2017
I was not sure about this season, but last episode and this one really cleared things up. I am back on board.

I really, really like Kite Man, and I am definitely going to miss him. The death flags, the death flags are everywhere.

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This show is FANTASTIC! Just watched 3 episodes of first season and I'm in love with it.
It's really interesting to see a thing like this from companies like DC!

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Catwoman was great. It was interesting that this episode focused a lot on the crew and where they're at. You had Ivy questioning herself because of Catwoman, paired with Psycho questioning himself because of Riddler.

YUUUUUUCK
episode full of baiting
It's not baiting, they're laying the groundwork. They've said numerous times in interviews for this season that they're doing Ivy/Harley.

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
Catwoman was great. It was interesting that this episode focused a lot on the crew and where they're at. You had Ivy questioning herself because of Catwoman, paired with Psycho questioning himself because of Riddler.

It's not baiting, they're laying the groundwork. They've said numerous times in interviews for this season that they're doing Ivy/Harley.
Yeah I know but still baiting

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Welp, that explains why the Gotham City Sirens aren't a thing.

Also, am I the only one seeing Ivy crushing on Selina?

More seriously, I liked how this episode focused on the theme on not being on their full potential. It was obvious for Ivy and Kite Man but also with Mr. Psycho. For all of his usefulness, he keeps getting done in my his misogyny and anger issues. I can see him split off from the group in the near future.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Finally caught up! You know it's funny, when I first saw Kite Man I was not a fan (because I'm team Harley/Ivy) but goddamn does he grow on you. He's a charismatic goofball that has such an honest love for Ivy that I can't bring myself to hate him.

Also, am I the only one seeing Ivy crushing on Selina?

Nope! I was getting those vibes too.