• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

E_i

Oct 27, 2017
Shark repellent spray? Hahahahahahahaha!
Seeing Wonder Woman with a milk stash made my day.
"When can I start having sex?"

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
I think this was easily the best episode yet. The show is really finding its groove. The stuff with King Shark was really good and all the little cameos were great. Aquaman just sitting on the toilet underwater live streaming the news cracked me up. I really appreciated the little bit with Ivy giving the PSA about recycling.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This show is so fucking hilarious, like goddamn

So many things got laughs outta me, but the biggest one came from Batman saying "I made him make it" when Damian called out Batman for giving him a sandwich Alfred made

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
Harley even mentions that in the first episode when she's at Riddler's base and wondering how nobody found him. Same for Maxie Zeus and his huge palace, and Ivy's apartment glowing green and covered in plants. Villains go on talk shows and openly audition to get a nemesis.
So what you're saying is Ivy in the wrong show

The ending with Batman giving life lessons to Damian makes it bluntly clear the heros are kind of scamming for goodwill. I love it almost as much as this episode dunking on the whole Robin concept.

I'm loving this show. I'm looking forward to each episode now.

Deleted member 6173

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really like the addition of King Shark to this. And I love the feel of the show where it doesn't take things too seriously.

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This show is great, I love pretty much everything about it.

Someone needs to give me a gif of that Batman "Nope" at the end.

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
Ivy is the best.

I also enjoy this depiction of Damian. I hope he's a regular.

mikeamizzle

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any way to watch this without subbing to DC? Or a trial maybe? Sorry for coming in cold like this but heard about the Margherita mix episode and I need to see this show.

mm04

Oct 27, 2017
This show is ridiculously good and has me laughing out loud constantly. I hope this series lasts for a handful of seasons. They have a crapload of characters they could potentially use here and spin them any way they want. Don't F this up, Warner Bros!

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
This show is ridiculously good and has me laughing out loud constantly. I hope this series lasts for a handful of seasons. They have a crapload of characters they could potentially use here and spin them any way they want. Don't F this up, Warner Bros!
Generally, they can pull off animated shows well. So i wouldn't be worried.

Namtab

Oct 27, 2017
This episode was great. Still disappointing that there has not been no Frank the Plant in the past two episodes.

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
EMqSCEVX0AAucmw.jpg

We call him Santa Jaws.

Deleted member 16365

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sister asked if my 12 yr old nephew should watch this after he expressed interest. How bad is the violence and is there any nudity? She's cool with bad words but is worried about how graphic it might be.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Sister asked if my 12 yr old nephew should watch this after he expressed interest. How bad is the violence and is there any nudity? She's cool with bad words but is worried about how graphic it might be.
The violence is quite graphic. Like you see bones protruding from people's limbs, people explode leaving guts everywhere. No nudity though.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Episode 5 was the weakest so far but still entertaining. I like the "I am getting hard" line from clay dude when he was getting thrown into the fire.

Namtab

Oct 27, 2017
"Why is nobody talking about Harley. I would like to nominate Harley to sit in my face."

That fucking slayed me.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Frank appeared, but he didn't have a single line. Really? How can you do this to my plant?