• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

grmltr

Oct 25, 2017
Shit is wild ya'll. Post some crazy industrial equipment stuff. Humans make some scary shit.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
a43.gif

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I knew this was related to mechanical excavation with "multiple dumping."

The rest would have tricked me tho, OP.

Oct 27, 2017
hey, i have a semi-relevant question. i'm looking at purchasing a house that i really like, but it does need some foundation/shoring work. i know this is a big expensive undertaking, but the house is priced pretty well under market, so i can just roll the work into the mortgage and still have a super reasonable payment

the backyard is nice and i want to install a pool though, because that's how i ball. my question is, are there any similar parts to these processes that i can combine to save time/money? ex: can i use my excavated yard dirt from the pool for my shoring, or will it not be suitable for water content/erosion issues and should always be sand? i'm sure that's the case but it's always nice to ask and see if there's any potential savings since these projects both have a ton of heavy machinery tearing up my shit anyway

thank you for your time and
5cacff18c5bbde07c647b0454aa4910f
on good folks

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Every time one of these threads pops up, my brain smugly says "oh, you can't bamboozle me with your ingenious title referencing construction machinery!"

And one day we're going to open one of these threads and it's going to actually be pics of shafts devouring multiple hardcore dumps.