• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

honavery

Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Ha, I was just thinking about this general topic as I booted up Capcom arcade stadium 1 for the first time in awhile and the title screen music is a totally banger. Caught me off guard, I had forgotten.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
An EXTREMELY underrated one is the SFV menu theme (and the entire soundtrack for that matter) that was added in on Arcade Edition. This track slapppps so fucking hard it's fucking stupid. I really recommend you listen to it in it's entirety.

I don't normally say this, but really glad this was the first post.

iceblade

Oct 25, 2017

Was gonna say, someone better link ARMS LOL. GREAT theme and super catchy.

My submission is this absolute banger.

The song just sends chills down my spine tbh. And just like the game it starts off kind of slow and mysterious, then by the end everything has turned upside down and gone completely epic. I wish games like this were still a thing :(

Last edited:

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017

That is a certified Kraftwerk banger.
I think 50% of the reason why I want a new WipEout game is because I want a new OST...
Their track selection is always on point.
Whoever was in charge of selecting the tracks needs to create and regularly update a Spotify playlist I can follow...

Nikokuno

Unshakable Resolve
Jul 22, 2019
Not the Main Menu Theme (pretty good) but The Online Theme (it's just too good) though. Shame it's not even on the OST on Spotify.

RockyBalboa_

Apr 28, 2018
Commodore 64 had some slapping load screen music :P

Batman: The Movie

Masters of the Universe: The Movie

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
Batman Arkham Origins. Goes so hard and then has some little Christmas bits sprinkled in. It's great. Super underappreciated.

papusman

Sep 25, 2019
This entire soundtrack absolutely slaps way harder than it should. The title and level 1 music are particularly insane.

Oct 28, 2017

came in here for this and was not disappointed

Was gonna say, someone better link ARMS LOL. GREAT theme and super catchy.

The song just sends chills down my spine tbh. And just like the game it starts off kind of slow and mysterious, then by the end everything has turned upside down and gone completely epic. I wish games like this were still a thing :(

great choice. that change at 1:30 is so epic. and it's my understanding that the GOAT hans zimmer did this?

Last edited:

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Fall Guys main menu music is a slapper too.

mdzapeer

May 8, 2018

Dude that's composed by Hans Zimmer, no joke.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The C64 was the king of title screen/main menu music

An EXTREMELY underrated one is the SFV menu theme (and the entire soundtrack for that matter) that was added in on Arcade Edition. This track slapppps so fucking hard it's fucking stupid. I really recommend you listen to it in it's entirety.

Yes.

shotgunbob04

Oct 25, 2017
People already covered Metroid Prime, so here's my pick:

I'm sure someone will post Elden Ring, and that one is certainly hype, but I'd pick DS3 over ER if I had to pick one.