• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
Commemorating the end of World War 1, and honoring all service members in all branches of the US Armed Forces past and present, Happy Veteran's Day. And a happy day off to all those who get the privilege.

Hopefully the weather allows you to break out the grill in the middle of the week.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you to all of those who have served past and present. Special shoutout to both of my grandfathers who fought in World War II, my grandmother who was a nurse, my uncle in Vietnam, and two of my friends who were in Afghanistan & Iraq.

Whether I'd say "happy," or just, I dunno, thankful.

Son of Liberty

Production
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
California
Air Force veteran here.
Happy Veteran's Day to my fellow brothers and sisters-in-arms, also a special thank you to their friends and families for their support.
If there's any veterans here that have an interest in the gaming industry as a career, feel free to reach out to me and we can connect on LinkedIn.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Thanks. And thanks to all the stores giving me 11 percent off today except on items you'd actually want to buy.

Canoli316

Jan 19, 2018
As a veteran I say, you're welcome and thank you to other veterans as well. Now, let's go get our free Golden Corral buffet dinner!

Miggytronz

Oct 26, 2017
Virginia Beach, VA
"A nation reveals itself not only by the men it produces but also by the men it honors, the men it remembers."
JOHN F. KENNEDY

Happy Veterans Day to all who served and to all who continue to serve. You're the real Captain America's.