• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017
18?
tenor.gif

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
I was just signing this yesterday and remembered that I was a senior in high school when it came out. Holy hell I'm old.

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
Hurray, Trogdor can buy cigarettes in America now!

EDIT: Nope, Sorry Trogdor. Gotta wait a little longer.

Last edited:

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Crazy to me that probably the two most iconic SBemails (japanese cartoon and dragon) came out a week apart.

Also I'm old. I remember when this came out in 2003 and everyone on my campus was just screaming TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRR for MONTHS.

Judau

Oct 28, 2017
This reminds me; I feel like I'm basically the only person here with a Strong Bad-related avatar.

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
Just realized Flash dying took Homestar with it :(... Can't get the website to work on neither firefox nor edge...

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
I bask in the majesty of Trogdor's consummate V's

OP
OP
Inugami

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Just realized Flash dying took Homestar with it :(... Can't get the website to work on neither firefox nor edge...
Website works fine, it uses Ruffle as a replacement for flash.

Extra Flammable Peasant Robes at UNflammable prices! - Main Peasantry Main Page

Trogdor the Burninator! and Peasantry-themed main page. First one in o'er a decade!

Should work in all up to date browsers.

(Edit) if you have a script blocker, you will need to put the site on the exceptions list.

Last edited:

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Homestarrunner/SBEmails and Trogdor were a huge part of my college memories. - I got the strong bad talking plush for xmas this year :D

That and the damn GI JOE fenslerfilm parodies.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
Was it actually possibly to get 100% on Peasants Quest? I always remember that I could never quite get all the points. I was always, like, 3 short.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
I had to go back and watch a few random other Emails and you know what? They actually hold up well. The animation quality sticks out way more to me now as an adult but the comedy and writing hold up well.

Specifically, I watched Caffeine, Japanese Cartoon, and Interview.