• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I MADE IT, WITH ALL MY LIMBS INTACT. HAPPY NEW YEAR. THANK GOD.

shoptroll

May 29, 2018
Happy New Year everyone! We're not out of the woods yet but hopefully the worst is behind us 🎊

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck anyone setting off fireworks in neighborhoods right now. Stop being selfish assholes.

Deleted member 6645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wish all of you a less stressful and safer new year. I hope more of the species actively works on its future more going forward or we're in some real trouble. The old ways and systems of doing things aren't working out too well, neither the blind materialism. Aight good luck.

IronFalcon1997

One Winged Slayer
Jun 11, 2018
Happy New Year, everyone! I just played and won a game of Pandemic with my family, so I think it's safe to say that we just saved 2021 and it will finally be the year we've all wanted.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
My sister just called me. She said one of her neighbors' house just exploded at midnight and about 40 police cars, ambulances, and fire trucks went by their place.

Chance Hale

Oct 26, 2017
Colorado
First New Years I haven't been completely trashed for in like 5 years so that's something for better or worse lol. Last year started with me losing my phone

Handicapped Duck

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
Happy New Year ERA, pray for BotW2 reveal so I can get rid of this avatar on a bet I made with myself.

Wishing you all a better year than the shitshow that was 2020.

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
Happy New Year!

The fireworks are still going off 20 minutes after midnight here in SoCal.
Bye 2020, rot in hell.