• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
I sure hope I get a copy of Dance Central 3 for the Microsoft Xbox 360 in my Easter basket this year

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
I never understood who he was talking to.

Like, he was saying happy easter to the xbox division? Huh?
No, just the Xbox brand in general. Do you not give holiday greetings to brands?

Happy Big Wind Day, Licorice Day, and Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day, ResetEra.

I assume he means the Xbox community, but yeah, I've always found it weird as well.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Now I'm thinking if there's someone named "Xbox" out there
Tried looking up the name "Xbox" on Babycenter and the closest I got was the name Box. Stuff like O-Boy and J-Boy at least feels close. D-Boy is probably the best of those (DANGEROUS BOY).

I guess Xbox as a baby name still has a way to go before it beats Sephiroth, the #10,593th most popular boy's name.

Gay Bowser

Oct 30, 2017
I never understood who he was talking to.

Like, he was saying happy easter to the xbox division? Huh?

He's supposed to be addressing the "Xbox Nation" or the "Xbox community" or whatever cringey corporate "identity" Microsoft was giving its fans at the time.

It is kind of funny that he just says "Happy Easter Xbox," though. I always liked to imagine that they were paying him per word.

I also like to imagine that they filmed it the same day as the "Merry Christmas Xbox" message (which I'm sure they did), and after they recorded the Christmas message a pit-crew-style team swapped out the background while Usher stayed seated in his chair.

Aeana

Oct 25, 2017
The one in the OP is old. It's important to stay current. Here's this year's