• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017

Full video

It is like an SNL sketch

abc7ny.com

Video of police breaking up New Jersey mall fight sparks outrage, investigation

Two Bridgewater police officers break up the fight, separating the teens and pushing the white teen onto a couch. The Black teen, however, is pinned to the ground with an officer's knee on his back and handcuffed.

Two Bridgewater police officers break up the fight, separating the teens and pushing the white teen onto a couch.

The Black teen, however, is pinned to the ground with an officer's knee on his back and handcuffed.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Damn, white kid is chilling on the couch like 'Yo, handle him my cop minions'. Must be nice.

Also, suburban/rural Jersey is racist as fuck and I always feel a bit on edge depending on where I am driving around in the state.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Jesus fucking Christ @ the second cop literally just leaving the white guy unrestrained and everything to hop up and get that knee going on the black guy.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
FLsdhUSXMA0iBNo

Yeah I'm sure they'll investigate hard

Biosnake

Oct 25, 2017
They barely touched the white kid and literally full power tackled the black kid SMH. Like you said OP its like a SNL skit at this point.

Oct 25, 2017
Was watching the clip and thought "Oh well maybe they cuffed the black kid because he was the dominant one" but no, he spent half the fight on the ground anyway and was getting wailed on until cops showed up, pushed aside the white kid beating him up, and went to beat him up instead. Also it's not like they put the white kid aside and cuffed him quickly with no resistance, they literally just pushed him aside and then went straight for the black kid (again, on the floor already) anyway.

Simply incredible.

Planx

Oct 27, 2017
Was watching the clip and thought "Oh well maybe they cuffed the black kid because he was the dominant one" but no, he spent half the fight on the ground anyway and was getting wailed on until cops showed up, pushed aside the white kid beating him up, and went to beat him up instead.

Simply incredible.
"We'll take it from here son, you've got a bright future in the force. How's about a ridealong while we take this violent perp downtown?"

BuBu Jenkins

Oct 27, 2017
Being white truly is living life on easy mode where as being black is the Dark Souls of life. Shit is just rage inducing

bushmonkey

Oct 29, 2017
The worst thing is that you can see in the video that the white kid is the one who started the fight. It's just wrong on so many levels how the cops handled that.

Zombegoast

Oct 30, 2017
What's crazy is the white kid tackled and put him on the ground before the cops arrived.

I see Segregation is still legal.

MechaMarmaset

Nov 20, 2017
The white kid even gets up from the couch and they don't even care. Must tackle and cuff the black kid that was already on the ground.

Zok310

Oct 25, 2017
Reminds me of, white kid breaks glass, black kid next to him doing nothing gets shot. This must have been in a cartoon somewhere, literally can't make this shit up.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just glad that the kid also didn't have a gun pointed at him. I wonder if they treated that white kid to Burger King afterwards

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
What the hell? The white kid was even "winning" and was standing over him beating on him by the time they got there.

How the hell do you say that the black kid on the ground was the threat???

CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018
Scenarios like this prove what people of color have been yelling and dying about for decades.

Its boiled down to its purest form, right here. This is who they are.

EJS

The Fallen - Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
The second cop just leaving the white kid alone to put her knee on the other kid's neck was insane - especially because the kid was being submissive and not resisting once the cuffs came on.

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
This shit is fucking ridiculous, even with hard proof in the form of video evidence of before, during and after the event somehow these racist fucking pigs will end up facing 0 real consequences. That quote that was so powerful already gets more and more so every fucking day, "America is lucky that black people just want equality and not vengeance" because I can't blame anyone who wants to burn the whole fucking country to ground.

Fuck the racist ass pigs, fuck the racist ass politicians who let this happen constantly for so fucking long, fuck the racist ass morons who elect people who turn a blind eye to this shit and fuck anyone who tries to claim that somehow police should be trusted or respected in any fucking way.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Sounds about white.

The black teen defended his classmates and got punished for it.

shadoclone

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This straight up looks like some shit you'd see at the end of a satirical skit, what the actual fuck.