• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Had a lot of fun with this game.
Mostly played solo, though it was a lot of fun when I found people to to some content together.
Even years after I last played I still feel like I know the world so well.
Finished every mission and most story quests.
Not very optimistic about the remake, but I would love to replay the game with a more modern feel.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017

Happy anniversary to the game that legitimately changed my life.

18 years. Man I feel old.

I wouldn't go back and play it like it was when it first made it to America... but I'll keep some of those memories forever.

lmao I remember these. I recall laughing hysterically at the one where they go to the store and and he tries to aggro a bottle of Sprite Remix and a Mountain Dew links.

Minthara

Freelance Market Director
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Montreal
I would strongly suggest against Asura unless you know people there or just want to have a busy server feeling.

Most servers have players, Asura itself while large does not condtitute the majority of players in the game either.
For returners, joining your original servers may lead to chance encounters of old friends. The NA community is far from dead outside Asura.

If anything it's more balanced. As ASURA is almost all NA players, and Odin is heavily Japanese, most other servers tend to have a more evenly split and brings the old sense of dual communities between JPN and NA/EU players.

Here is the server population list*

Database - FFXIAH.com

FFXI Auction House Online

*This is a third party data tracking Auction house activity, so may not be 100% accurate

I think being on Asura and whether its a positive or negative depends on how well you know the game. For instance: all the traditional leveling spots are usually overflowing with players. However, non-traditional Exp spots tend to be completely empty still as people would rather fight over the traditional camps than actually go out of their comfort zone.

The other plus is that it is easy to find people to group with, as the server is overflowing with people.

The downside mostly comes to spam and trolls (there's a lot of those), MAGA asshats in /shout and some instances taking a couple of minutes to get into because the queues are so jammed. Some NMs are heavily camped and fought over as well and there's always an asshole every couple of days who runs into what you are fighting and either decides to AOE it dead, because they are an asshole, or try to drive you away.

However, for the 1-99 solo player journey of finishing the story, Asura is completely fine.

mordecaii83

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
What server did you start on, out of curiosity? Could help out if it's Asura.
I'm on Asura! When I was creating a character everywhere I looked recommended Asura because it has the highest population.

I got RDM up to 30 but I'm thinking about switching to DRG and trying to max it first, I haven't been enjoying magic in the game as much as I thought I would and spells are expensive for a new player.

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
I'm on Asura! When I was creating a character everywhere I looked recommended Asura because it has the highest population.

I got RDM up to 30 but I'm thinking about switching to DRG and trying to max it first, I haven't been enjoying magic in the game as much as I thought I would and spells are expensive for a new player.

For any spell-casting job, I'd recommend going to your job's wiki page (whether ffxiclopedia or bg-wiki) and seeing a level-by-level breakdown of when/where you can get each spell. Most will be purchasable from vendors scattered around the world for much cheaper than the AH.

A tip for making gil as a new player: use excess sparks at the spark vendor to purchase Acheron Shields (in the 70+ bracket), then vendor those for 25k/per. You can make around a million gil per spark cap (which is easily obtainable at high levels), but even a few hundred thousand will last you awhile at low levels.

Try to always be keeping up with your Records of Eminence objectives to acquire sparks (Menu -> Quests -> Records of Eminence -> Objective List to enable new ones, or Current List to disable some when needed). Specifically, every time you EXP in a region, go and enable that area's objective in [Combat (Region)]. Enable any relevant objectives in [Combat (General)] too, as well as [Tutorial], [Other -> Daily Objectives], and [Unity] (join a Unity from one of the NPCs beside the Spark Vendor -- there should be a tutorial objective for it).

Also, if you've been having inventory issues, be aware that you can store all of your equipment in your Mog House's Wardrobe, and even equip it from there. You can also access both your Wardrobe and your Case from anywhere from the main menu's second page (the house option), so if your inventory fills up you can dump the non-equip items you want to keep in your Case, and just use your regular inventory for consumables and trash to sell. (Gobbiebag quests in Jeuno can expand your inventory by increments of 5, up to 80 slots, but purchasing the materials off the AH can be sometimes be expensive.)

What's your character name? Feel free to add me, my character's Disclai. Just type /befriend Disclai, then when I accept, go read the message it'll send you in mail [Menu -> Communications -> Friend List -> Messages]. I can get you into our little group's linkshell too, if you don't have one.

mordecaii83

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
For any spell-casting job, I'd recommend going to your job's wiki page (whether ffxiclopedia or bg-wiki) and seeing a level-by-level breakdown of when/where you can get each spell. Most will be purchasable from vendors scattered around the world for much cheaper than the AH.

A tip for making gil as a new player: use excess sparks at the spark vendor to purchase Acheron Shields (in the 70+ bracket), then vendor those for 25k/per. You can make around a million gil per spark cap (which is easily obtainable at high levels), but even a few hundred thousand will last you awhile at low levels.

Try to always be keeping up with your Records of Eminence objectives to acquire sparks (Menu -> Quests -> Records of Eminence -> Objective List to enable new ones, or Current List to disable some when needed). Specifically, every time you EXP in a region, go and enable that area's objective in [Combat (Region)]. Enable any relevant objectives in [Combat (General)] too, as well as [Tutorial], [Other -> Daily Objectives], and [Unity] (join a Unity from one of the NPCs beside the Spark Vendor -- there should be a tutorial objective for it).

Also, if you've been having inventory issues, be aware that you can store all of your equipment in your Mog House's Wardrobe, and even equip it from there. You can also access both your Wardrobe and your Case from anywhere from the main menu's second page (the house option), so if your inventory fills up you can dump the non-equip items you want to keep in your Case, and just use your regular inventory for consumables and trash to sell. (Gobbiebag quests in Jeuno can expand your inventory by increments of 5, up to 80 slots, but purchasing the materials off the AH can be sometimes be expensive.)

What's your character name? Feel free to add me, my character's Disclai. Just type /befriend Disclai, then when I accept, go read the message it'll send you in mail [Menu -> Communications -> Friend List -> Messages]. I can get you into our little group's linkshell too, if you don't have one.
Thanks for all the info! I'll be sure to add you next time I hop on, most likely tomorrow. My character's name is Zebulunn.

OP
OP
Toth

Toth

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks mods. The event will showcase how the game is now and maybe entice a few others to come back XD

Kientin

Oct 27, 2017

Happy anniversary to the game that legitimately changed my life.

lmao I remember these. I recall laughing hysterically at the one where they go to the store and and he tries to aggro a bottle of Sprite Remix and a Mountain Dew links.

When I wasn't playing the game in my teens I was blasting your remixes haha. You still making stuff?

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
I'm guess there is no free trial for someone who never played the game?

There is, actually. A two week one where you can go up to level 50, although there's various restrictions placed, such as not being able to join a linkshell, trade at all, or utilize the AH.

That said, the game is only $10 right now, and you receive tons of benefits for actually purchasing it versus doing the trial -- benefits you'll want before you level up much.

Chackan

Oct 31, 2017
There is, actually. A two week one where you can go up to level 50, although there's various restrictions placed, such as not being able to join a linkshell, trade at all, or utilize the AH.

That said, the game is only $10 right now, and you receive tons of benefits for actually purchasing it versus doing the trial -- benefits you'll want before you level up much.

I'm already playing ESO and FFXIV, and am waiting for next week for PSO2, so there is only so much MMORPGs I can insert in my life :P

That being said, always had interest in trying FFXI, so I might as well give it a go!

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
I'm already playing ESO and FFXIV, and am waiting for next week for PSO2, so there is only so much MMORPGs I can insert in my life :P

That being said, always had interest in trying FFXI, so I might as well give it a go!

It's super worthwhile to start XI now. Tons of events are converging this month, making it the perfect opportunity to play the game.

Just for logging in this week, you'll receive a ring which can boost your EXP gains by 150% (up to 30k extra EXP earned) every two hours... forever, no limited amount of uses. Then the next few weeks have their own log-in rewards. And upon buying the ultimate edition, you'll receive registration keys for two other in-game items -- the Chocobo Shirt and Destrier Beret -- which also help make low levels a breeze.

Then, on top of those items, there's events going on to drastically increase EXP gains, skill-up rates, etc., as well as provide limited-time access to overpowered trust NPCs (the AI party members you level up with).

If you're a Final Fantasy fan... well, it's 20 years worth of some of the best stories the series has to offer, all of which can be experienced solo.

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
Just make it F2P already for fucks sake.

They've addressed this in interviews. It costs money to upkeep servers, and they don't have the infrastructure in place to monetize a F2P experience the way other MMOs have. Moreover, the game isn't on life support just yet; they're still planning content for it.

Minthara

Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Montreal
No? FFXI does not have a business model that would support F2P nor would it be able to handle the F2P population. Not to mention a whole 5 or so Square Enix staff currently work on the game, most of them not full time as far as I know.

You don't just suddenly make your game F2P, a ton of work needs to go into it for that. There's also no reason to make the game F2P when the population base for some servers is already bursting at capacity.

The most this game will ever get to F2P is by having a subscription maybe bundled into FF14 as one big package should both games ever need a shot in the arm.

DimitriLH

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
I Remember having played this for one month and liking it, even though it was probably too hard for me at that age to understand fully, considering it was my first payed MMORPG (I was like 13 or 14 years old, I'm 30 now)

How hard would it be for me to recover my account? And can I use same said account if I buy the steam version? I still have access to the email I used at the time. Would be nice to give it a proper playthrough now.

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
I Remember having played this for one month and liking it, even though it was probably too hard for me at that age to understand fully, considering it was my first payed MMORPG (I was like 13 or 14 years old, I'm 30 now)

How hard would it be for me to recover my account? And can I use same said account if I buy the steam version? I still have access to the email I used at the time. Would be nice to give it a proper playthrough now.

Mmm... I doubt you'd have the available information to recover your account, but there's really no need to either.

The full game with all expansions is discounted to $10 right now, and with the modern streamlining + multitude of events going on, a new character would almost instantly outstrip wherever you were before with your month's playtime.

Chackan

Oct 31, 2017
It's super worthwhile to start XI now. Tons of events are converging this month, making it the perfect opportunity to play the game.

Just for logging in this week, you'll receive a ring which can boost your EXP gains by 150% (up to 30k extra EXP earned) every two hours... forever, no limited amount of uses. Then the next few weeks have their own log-in rewards. And upon buying the ultimate edition, you'll receive registration keys for two other in-game items -- the Chocobo Shirt and Destrier Beret -- which also help make low levels a breeze.

Then, on top of those items, there's events going on to drastically increase EXP gains, skill-up rates, etc., as well as provide limited-time access to overpowered trust NPCs (the AI party members you level up with).

If you're a Final Fantasy fan... well, it's 20 years worth of some of the best stories the series has to offer, all of which can be experienced solo.

A lot of people saying that FFXI is atually better than FFXIV.

How come? Give me the elevator speech lol

Also, does it have Triple Triad?

mordecaii83

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
And upon buying the ultimate edition, you'll receive registration keys for two other in-game items -- the Chocobo Shirt and Destrier Beret -- which also help make low levels a breeze.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for mentioning that, I didn't even notice I had codes for those two items so I finally registered them to my account, can't wait to start using them.

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017

They won't. The 18th anniversary interviews i posted above address this directly. The short of it is, to make it worthwhile as an F2P economy, things they are letting players get through time spent will have to be reworked into a pay-2-win model.

Right now they describe the game as time-to-win. Put in time, get stuff. Not only is it a herculean task to do this shift, it risks destroying their healthy and growing sub-base. See Quotes below YF - Yuji Fujito, Director AM - Akihiko Matsui, Producer

Q: Throughout Final Fantasy XI's life, the game has remained a subscription-based service. Will it ever go free-to-play or will you be retaining the current model for the foreseeable future?

[YF]
At one point in time, we did research on free-to-play and considered the planning of actual operations if a switch was made. We tend to consider this kind of matter more so from a business perspective, but we also felt it would have been very likely that the community might also be hard hit if FFXI was to make such a massive change to the model.

Similar business model changes had a tendency of changing the game from "time-to-win" to "pay-to-win" from a gameplay perspective — you have to wonder how the players would feel if this transition actually occurred. Additionally, the player base has changed drastically over the years, so implementing that new model would probably not have worked without making any changes to the game itself. In the end, we aren't considering making any particular changes to the business model at this point in time.

[AM] We actually did consider transitioning to a F2P model, but by that point, most of the in-game elements that we would have provided for purchase based on the F2P model were already being provided to the players for free. If we were to change the game's operation to a F2P model without putting in a tremendous amount of effort in adjusting in-game content, we likely would have had to reset the game data and take away all of the players' achievements to make a fair transition.

We concluded that we couldn't do such a thing — the FFXI community is still very much alive, and we still feel the same way today.

OP
OP
Toth

Toth

Oct 26, 2017

They are so different....In a nut shell I guess, XI has a ton more things to do than XIV and that's because its much older and has soooo many jobs to play as. FFXI is a bit slower but you have a lot more tools to use and gear affects abilities, meaning you will have lots of gear sets for different things. Whereas XIV is combo based for attacks, you want to gain TP through auto attacks asap to use weaponskills once you reach 1000. Hold back until your tp hits 2000 or 3000 and your weaponskills will do more damage. Once you start getting haste, you will do more damage far more rapidly and go through mobs with ease.

Chackan

Oct 31, 2017
Can't even login lol

Registered the trial, associated it with my Square Enix account, and now it won't accept my PlayOnline ID? :|

Square can be very obtuse with their services...

Edit: Nevermind! It's all on the email they sent!

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
Can't even login lol

Registered the trial, associated it with my Square Enix account, and now it won't accept my PlayOnline ID? :|

Square can be very obtuse with their services...

Edit: Nevermind! It's all on the email they sent!

Haha, yeah, your POL ID and password are separate things from your SE account/PW.

Kaper

Oct 26, 2017
I really wanted to take advantage of this event, but I haven't played since 2010 or so and never added my PlayOnline account to my SE account. I sent a support request in, but they won't give me my account back because I can't remember the ID and I had to make some fake account info due to being underage back when I got the game. Feelsbadman. 11.55 CAD on steam is super tempting, though.

Minthara

Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Montreal

It's kind of simple really: FFXIV is a close copy of World of Warcraft in a lot of ways with a Final Fantasy twist. What was the attempted successor to FFXI was FFXIV 1.0 and that failed spectacularly due to a whole bunch of bad game design decisions.

FFXI is from the pre-WOW days of MMO design, and it shows. Instead of on demand player gratification things like flight points, the old FFXI design was you had to sit and wait for your boat and airship, which usually meant socializing with friends or those nearby. FFXI is also from a period of time where you were expected to carry multiple sets of gear, you lost experience points when you died and you were expected to group up to go anywhere. In addition to that, party lines are a lot more blurred than the modern MMO trinity of tank, DPS and healer, with plenty of support jobs, different styles of tanks, different styles of DPS, so the job design in FFXI really runs the gamut. Also, you are expected to level more than one job because you have access to another job other than your main one to compliment your jobs set of skills. This can be seen in the Paladin job, a tank that uses Warrior for single target thread or Blue Mage for magic mitigation and AOE crowd control, for instance.

Another thing that sets FFXI apart compared to contemporary MMOs is the flat level cap. The max level in XI was 75 for years, with multiple expansions releasing and the player never losing a sense of progression. Now the cap is 99 and it'll never be higher, but there is still a lot of progression to be done once you hit 99, almost too much.

While XI has streamlined a lot over the years to make the game less frustrating than it used to be, such as adding NPCs you can summon and fulfill parry roles for you called trusts so you can solo, it invariably has that old school MMO design in a lot of things. A good example of this is that each job still, to this day, has at least two abilities on a 1-2 hour cooldown, which means use them wisely.

FFXI also does a lot of cool group mechanics that simply do not exist in other MMOs. A good example is as follows and is still present in groups with other players and NPC trusts:

Your group tank will pick up a mob much higher level that the group, which your group thief and dragoon will then hit. When they each have enough TP from hitting the mob, the dragoon will use an ability called Wheeling Thrust, specifically chosen because the Thief can follow that up with a move called Trick Attack and Shark Bite. Trick Attack dumps all the Thief's hate on whoever is between the Thief and the monster, so the Thief dumped it all on the tank.

Except, Wheeling Thrust plus Shark Bite, when properly timed, create an explosion of elemental light. For a few seconds after this explosion occurs, the group's mages can all cast spells aligned with that element (such as fire) and it'll do 300% extra damage if timed right. If all of it flows together properly, the super tough monster goes from a 3 minute fight to a 20 second fight and everyone gets a giant chunk of exp. If that monster died fast enough compared to when the monster before died, the entire group gets bonus experience (an experience chain) which encourages the group to play off each other even more.

That kind of whole group interactivity doesn't really exist in FFXIV, or well, many other MMOs and is part of why XI is so special and beloved.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

FFXI's job roles are a lot more dynamic and the jobs themselves are more interesting. XIV uses the WoW vertical progression model. XI uses a horizontal progression model that involves doing a lot of different content and building lots of sets of gear. Even at endgame players may have some different choices in how they gear out, instead of XIV's cookie cutter approach.

FFXI has actual summoner! It has actual pet jobs and an actual blue mage.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
FFXI's job roles are a lot more dynamic and the jobs themselves are more interesting. XIV uses the WoW vertical progression model. XI uses a horizontal progression model that involves doing a lot of different content and building lots of sets of gear. Even at endgame players may have some different choices in how they gear out, instead of XIV's cookie cutter approach.

FFXI has actual summoner! It has actual pet jobs and an actual blue mage.
This is why I've always wanted to get into FFXI, and I sincerly need to get started soon now that this Quarintine is leaving me with some time to play!

Any reccomendations for somebody who wants to start out and make the most of their time? I'm planning on being a Red Mage, and I have no friends who play it, unfortunately.

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
To celebrate the anniversary of FFXI Online i'll like to officially announce that we not making FFXVI but the real FFXI in the mainline FF series ^_^

Minthara

Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Montreal
This is why I've always wanted to get into FFXI, and I sincerly need to get started soon now that this Quarintine is leaving me with some time to play!

Any reccomendations for somebody who wants to start out and make the most of their time? I'm planning on being a Red Mage, and I have no friends who play it, unfortunately.

Of course you have people to play with! Especially if you come to Asura :)

Honestly, Red Mage is the most versatile starter, but you intend to play any melee at all, Warrior is a good pick. You'll want to get most jobs to 49 anyways to try them out and for subjobs (49 is half of 99, the level cap).

The main character I'm usually on is Everenae on Asura, so just /befriend Everenae and if I'm on I'll happily help!

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Of course you have people to play with! Especially if you come to Asura :)

Honestly, Red Mage is the most versatile starter, but you intend to play any melee at all, Warrior is a good pick. You'll want to get most jobs to 49 anyways to try them out and for subjobs (49 is half of 99, the level cap).

The main character I'm usually on is Everenae on Asura, so just /befriend Everenae and if I'm on I'll happily help!
Thanks a bunch! I'll take your advice to heart, I've been a wallflower with this game long enough!

My main plan is to rock Red Mage for solo work, and start branching out once I have the basics figured out, before returning to Red Mage and being a great support character. I know they have just the most rediculous support capabilities, and they ate very solo friendly, so maybe I'll give Dancer or Blue Mage a shot after!

Definitely giving Summoner a shot though, I love that class so much!

Minthara

Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Montreal
Thanks a bunch! I'll take your advice to heart, I've been a wallflower with this game long enough!

My main plan is to rock Red Mage for solo work, and start branching out once I have the basics figured out, before returning to Red Mage and being a great support character. I know they have just the most rediculous support capabilities, and they ate very solo friendly, so maybe I'll give Dancer or Blue Mage a shot after!

Definitely giving Summoner a shot though, I love that class so much!

My main character on my home server is a Dancer and they are a fantastic solo job! Super fun too since they can tank, heal and DPS in a pinch. Useless in group content though!

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
And just to expand on gear in FFXI, we are still wearing gear we quested 15+ years ago. Ok, heavily upgraded, but it's there. And Since the path has gotten a bit long, they've even included some shortcuts in exchange for spending abit more gil.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
My main character on my home server is a Dancer and they are a fantastic solo job! Super fun too since they can tank, heal and DPS in a pinch. Useless in group content though!
Oh, I'm quite aware! Not great as a main job, unfortunately, but not quite bad when used as a subjob! Especially considering the crazy stuff a Red Mage/Dancer has access to, like Dual Wielding!

I just want to Enspell + multihit so badly, it sounds like the funnest thing in the world. They had to nerf a weapon that hit eight times to make it less broken!

Of course, that will all come with time. I'll find a time to get my first Sub and give it a shot on Asura, and I'll remember to befriend you when I do!

Minthara

Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Montreal
Oh, I'm quite aware! Not great as a main job, unfortunately, but not quite bad when used as a subjob! Especially considering the crazy stuff a Red Mage/Dancer has access to, like Dual Wielding!

I just want to Enspell + multihit so badly, it sounds like the funnest thing in the world. They had to nerf a weapon that hit eight times to make it less broken!

Of course, that will all come with time. I'll find a time to get my first Sub and give it a shot on Asura, and I'll remember to befriend you when I do!

I just leveled White Mage 1-99 as a melee White Mage/Ninja with Auspice (which is a White Mage en-light spell) up the whole time and dual wield hammers. It's pretty impressive damage, especially after unlocking Hexa Strike. I'm cranking out regular 1000-1500 hexa's while leveling.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
I just leveled White Mage 1-99 as a melee White Mage/Ninja with Auspice (which is a White Mage en-light spell) up the whole time and dual wield hammers. It's pretty impressive damage, especially after unlocking Hexa Strike. I'm cranking out regular 1000-1500 hexa's while leveling.

Nice! I did some extra research, and nope, Scholar is gonna be my second job! Having Refresh AND Regen II? Tanks need no real assistance after those two effects, and with more and more spirit, it'll last a lifetime!

Ninja is awesome though, all hail Ninja for best solo-subclass. Not that streamer guy though, he can't cast Utsusemi!

Azuran

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One of my favorite games of all time but I don't think I can ever bring myself to play it again. I poured so much time into this single game back when I was in school that I feel satisfied with all of the content I did. Sadly, I had to quit around June in 2013 because I got accepted into university and I knew this game was just gonna get in the way of my studies. My only regret was not saying goodbye to all of the friends I made in-game so I lost contact with a majority of them. I hope they're all doing great.

Also good to see Asura is still active to this day. Reading that my home server is still brimming with life brings a smile to my face.

They're completely different games so I can't bring myself to compare them. They both offer completely unique experiences so it's always worth trying out both if you're really curious. Personally, I love FFXIV as much as FFXI.

Riou

Oct 26, 2017
Nice! I did some extra research, and nope, Scholar is gonna be my second job! Having Refresh AND Regen II? Tanks need no real assistance after those two effects, and with more and more spirit, it'll last a lifetime!

Ninja is awesome though, all hail Ninja for best solo-subclass. Not that streamer guy though, he can't cast Utsusemi!

Regen is sweeeeet. When I returned to FFXI last year I boosted my Scholar's Regen V duration to around 8-10 minutes and around 80-90'ish HP per tick. In Job Point parties I would stick Phalanx and Regen on my entire party then pretty much just semi-afk until I had to refresh the buffs. It was so chill.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Regen is sweeeeet. When I returned to FFXI last year I boosted my Scholar's Regen V duration to around 8-10 minutes and around 80-90'ish HP per tick. In Job Point parties I would stick Phalanx and Regen on my entire party then pretty much just semi-afk until I had to refresh the buffs. It was so chill.
How many dance emotes are in this, I might have to try that strategy sometime!

Kandinsky

Oct 25, 2017
I swore to never come back to this game but you're making it so hard to resist lol. I played this so much back in the day that I'm kind of ashamed tbh

Loved RDM/NIN, WHM/NIN, NIN/RDM, NIN/DNC, NIN/WAR, BST/WHM, BST/NIN, SMN/WAR(lol), BLM/RDM, BRD/BST, such a great game full of options, love it <3

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
Wish I could easily recover my account... just to login and hear this

I think you can try calling SE support and see if you can. if you have your old billing info, your character name , email you used etc it should be possible. All I've heard is it is a lot easier to get your account back.