• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
OrneryEachDevilfish-size_restricted.gif

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
A couple weeks ago, my kids watched Dennis the Menace. I hadn't watched since I was a kid, and I was legitimately in tears at this whole scene. HBD, LLoyd.
tumblr_miqz836uGJ1r3t7mzo3_500.png

OP
OP
mattiewheels

mattiewheels

Oct 27, 2017
He recently played King Graham in the new King's Quest game basically the narrator, and it was a perfect fit.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
happy bday! :D

i only just watched back to the future trilogy for the first time recently and also watched One Flew over the Cuckoos nest.

i saw cuckoos nest years ago as a kid and had no idea wtf was going on or who anyone was so i guess this might as well have been my first time watching it properly. as for BTTF i had only seen a small bit of the 2nd movie as a kid.

saw him in addam's family so i've only really ever thought of him as Uncle Fester until this year and i hate the addams family. BTTF + Cuckoo's nest made me love him.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
The man has lived. Such an awesome guy.

Years ago I walked out of a bar because I was tired and went home to fall asleep. My friend sent me pictures of him with Christopher Llyod about 30 minutes after I left with "Come back to the bar man"

God damn it I missed out on meeting him.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Lloyd has done a ton of great work, but it's hard not to immediately think of Doc Brown whenever he's brought up. Such a wonderful, wholesome character.

Oct 29, 2017
Doc Brown is his most iconic role I think, but I will always love him most from the Pagemaster.

That movie still holds up for me lol

Happy birthday to an absolute legend.

Matsukaze

Oct 25, 2017
Happy birthday to him! Wonderful actor with so many memorable roles.

Back to the Future and Clue are two of my all-time favorite movies. Obviously Doc Brown gets a ton of love, but his work as Professor Plum was brilliant, too.

giphy.gif

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
Who has time to think about some ridiculous talking mice when you're driving by at 70 miles an hour?