• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017

Best trailer for a video game imo.

It has been 4 years since BOTW released and it deserves all the 10's it got. Happy 4th Anniversary Breath of the Wild!

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
Great fun traversing through the overworld and finding ways to take on overpowered enemies, everything else a bit boring.

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
Does this anniversary have a special meaning or is it just a celebration in general?

BigDaddyCool

Nov 29, 2020
Four years ago, the Legend of Zelda franchise was murdered by a traitorous man by the name of Eiji Aonuma.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
I wish the actual game lived up to the incredible trailer for me (which is easily one of the best ever made), but oh well. Hopefully BOTW2 fixes a lot of my complaints with the game.

7/10 ain't bad, but I don't see myself revisiting it any time soon.

Plinkerton

Nov 4, 2017
Man that trailer is so good.

BOTW is an incredible game but I was sort of disappointed that the story elements promised in that trailer didn't really come into play in the final game. Like 99% of the cinematic scenes from the trailer are from the flashback stuff.

Still happy birthday BOTW. Let's hope for the sequel next year!