• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1378

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017

happy 4/20, era

are you joining any festivities with your fellow degenerate pot smokers? i'm probably going to head into vancouver in the afternoon since i have the day off and the day is always crazy there. kind of neat to think how this is (more than likely) canada's last 4/20 before federal legalization later this year in late aug/early sept

at the very least, what're you smoking today?

WhoTurgled

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I have a drug test coming up for my new job so I have been holding back for a few weeks ughhhhh

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
tumblr_nlw2ubRZ6l1tv7mm9o1_500.jpg

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
It should go without saying, but please don't drive while impaired. Hope everyone has a good time.

Oct 26, 2017
Appalachia
I'm currently drunk and high at the same time (drinking champagne on the airplane)

My band was added to a gig tonight, so that's my plans for 4/20. We're a heavy southern rock group playing a metal show; hopefully we don't run anybody out!

Hope everyone picking up the new music releases, LABO, etc. have a fantastic day!

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Got my liquid vape on the ready, got this J. Cole album to bump to, then got God of War later in the day. Funny enough, this will be my first time participating in 4/20.

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
Weed is illegal and punishable by jail time here.
Sounds like the place I grew up. That didn't keep me from smoking there for years! lol

Happy 4/20 y'all I'm smoking on some purple trainwreck in the garage at 1 am. Took the day off seeing how it's a holiday and all. Going to sleep in a bit then plan on playing a bunch of RDR later and smoking out.

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
I can't any fucking pot.

I envy you people that can get it.

Cap G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh my god it still isnt legal in this state despite being legal in multiple surrounding states whyyyy

Nov 8, 2017
I smoked for around two years back in my student days, but it just gives me anxiety if I try it now. I sometimes miss those experiences. Happy 4/20 for those who can enjoy it though!

(strangely I still have no problems with magic mushrooms)

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
I'm straight edge so nothing except watching "Smoke weed every day" videos and listening to my little sister talk about how her high school smelled like weed all day.

Hoo-doo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Aren't you in the medical field?
Lucky you. We gotta deal with random ass drug testing.

I am almost done with med school. Random drug testing makes no sense to me honestly, i'd rather have employees that occasionally get high during the weekend than employees who get hammered on alcohol weekly.

I partake in vaping some herb maybe once a month when I have an entirely free evening with nothing planned. It's great, it's cheap and there's zero lasting effects on my physique, mood or habits.

Status
Not open for further replies.