• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
this is a bigger turnaround for 343 since halo4/mcc initial launch than I could have ever imagined. I am filled with joy. A decade+ long dream fulfilled. I'm sure the studio is feeling the love and I hope it helps inspire them to keep listening and delivering.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how long the rollout will take.

The rolllout starts later this year. Doesnt sound like all the games will be out this year if so. I dont want to wait a year to play Halo 3

Last edited:

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
AGGHHHHHH DROPPING FUCKING LOADS

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I WANTED THIS!!!!!

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
I've asked three times can somebody please clarify? I would really appreciate it
From the announcement on Halo Waypoint:
Halo: Reach, Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST (Campaign), and Halo 4 will each be available for individual purchase within MCC as they become available.

So it seems you can buy the components individually, I would guess there's going to be an option to buy the whole thing but that may or may not be there until everything is included. We don't know yet.

Doom_Bringer

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Now all those Nvidia card users will finally their killer app

4ljShYl.png
ahahahaahah

Darmik

Oct 25, 2017
The only concern I have left is split screen support. Doesn't seem to be listed on the Steam Store page.

CharMomone

Oct 27, 2017
I hope when we get to ODST being ported they could possibly be convinced to get the firefight working, I played that one more than I did in Reach.

Oct 25, 2017
I just remembered I made this thread 5 years ago lol

Never give up hope you guys

https://www./threads/jeff-gerstmann...se-to-look-around-pc-version-confirme.833907/

Jun 9, 2014
Wolfgunblood Garopa said:
There is no potential scenario in this reality that this collection would be released on the PC within the next 5 years.
SteveWinwold: Wanna bet?

man im so good

Wolfgunblood lol is that you?

You haven't won unless Reach comes out before June 9th this year, to be fair.

Nateo

Oct 27, 2017
So wait.. Reach's Firefight and Campaign are sold seperately to the MP and Forge?

This is going to cost so fucking much on PC.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
So wait.. Reach's Firefight and Campaign are sold seperately to the MP and Forge?

This is going to cost so fucking much on PC.
That's Xbox only where Campaign and Firefight are paid DLC and multiplayer is free. For PC, you just buy it all in one bundle.

Jan 2, 2018
My first console I owned as a child was a Xbox (the N64 I played on was from a friend and the PS1 & PS2 from my brother). I'm not really a fan of the Xbox, but I loved Halo 1 back then! The only shooter I really liked, so this is great news for me! The other games are a nice bonus, I will try them for sure on PC.

TheUnseenTheUnheard

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 25, 2018
It still blows my mind that we'll have every Halo on PC. It's a great time to be a Halo fan.

Also I guess ODST Firefight will be a forgotten piece of Halo history.

statham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FloRida
I just remembered I made this thread 5 years ago lol

Never give up hope you guys

https://www./threads/jeff-gerstmann...se-to-look-around-pc-version-confirme.833907/

Jun 9, 2014
Wolfgunblood Garopa said:
There is no potential scenario in this reality that this collection would be released on the PC within the next 5 years.
SteveWinwold: Wanna bet?

man im so good

Wolfgunblood lol is that you?
well after jun 9th 2019, it would be after 5 years. point still stands. bet they are waiting until then, thanks to you.

koutoru

Oct 27, 2017
The last Halo game I played was Halo 1 on PC. Glad to now be able to play the other games on PC as well.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, have they said whether they're porting Reach Firefight or not?

Introvert

Nov 5, 2017
This is awesome. I played HALO on PC way back in the day but never got to play the rest of the games because I didn't want to buy an Xbox. I would spend hours in multiplayer running over my team mates with a worthog. I can't remember why I didn't bother with the HALO 2 port. Anyway, would be nice if the game thing happened to Gears of War.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Have to say me personally was more excited than i thought I would be and also just this forum seemed more excited than I thought. I think either intentionally or unintentionally bringing Halo to PC and especially Steam at this particular time seems to have found an audience that probably has very fond memories of Halo in the og xbox or 360 days but maybe fell out of love with the xbone debacle and havent been tempted enough to get back in. Also seems to serve as a good hype machine for Infinite to get people into that mood again.

Wetwork

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
Yo. I know it's wishful thinking, but I hope Halo 5 gets announced shortly after Halo 4 releases. We don't even have a release date for Reach, but like, I want my MKB Breakout!