• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Megatron

Oct 27, 2017
7Pw0uPm.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
Lol. Oh you know what I mean!

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The oXbox Halo 1 and 2 can do LAN multiplayer with the Xbox One version of MCC. I wonder if the PC versions would be able to do multiplayer with the original PC Halo 1 and 2 releases.

bishoptl

Remember
Oct 26, 2017
Vancouver
ON STEAM?!? I don't have to deal with the MS Store and I can still play this on PC with the bells and whistles????!

GOD.

IS.

REAL.

Deleted member 9330

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Wonder if this means that their other titles currently only on the Windows Store are coming to Steam. That would be pretty hype

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
I am assuming the release date for Halo Reach will be at SWSX as a reason to watch their tournament.

Piccoro

Nov 20, 2017
You guys do know that the MS published Killer Instinct was also released in Steam, right?

ThisIsMyDogKyle

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
lol earlier today I was looking up to get Steam Input to work with UWP games in preparation for this, never occurred to me they'd release it on Steam, Thanks Microsoft!

Complicated

Oct 29, 2017
If they have input-based matchmaking you could play Halo 3 with a controller against Xbox and PC controller players without the garbage FOV. Might actually be decent.

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if we'll get to see the population splits on Steam. What is truly the most popular Halo?

The next generation of population arguments!