• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.
Having some time to kill, and needing something easy.. I launch up Spartan Assault. This title was made and released on phones and Xbox One in 2013. Early on I purchased it, but had to 3 many other games and abandon it.

There is a sequel, Spartan Strike. Why did it not also get ported to consoles?

pikablu

Oct 28, 2017
Having some time to kill, and needing something easy.. I launch up Spartan Assault. This title was made and released on phones and Xbox One in 2013. Early on I purchased it, but had to 3 many other games and abandon it.

I beat spartan assault but never be as t strike cause it didn't come out for consoles. Still wish it would've.

Jan 27, 2019

It only came out on Windows Phones which is a shame, the sequel is vastly better.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
They're both on Steam. To be fair there's a lot better twin-stick shooters, but if you already a Halo-fan they're decent and only a couple of bucks.