• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dr. Ludwig

Oct 31, 2017
It honestly looks like this a bigger project and more complex project than they have anticipated, porting all these different engines and builds in one package to PC. Like oh god, so many things that can go wrong.

Still excited for Reach PC. That game deserves it.

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Cool cool. Makes sense since Halo Reach still looks incredibly good! Can't wait to watch!
Reach will look pretty good in 4k i think. For example this is Halo 4 in 4k

43173883391_5649298441_o.png

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
If the Reach playlist isn't zero bloom, no armor lock I riot.

Smash Kirby

One Winged Slayer
Nov 7, 2017
This is really and I am really excited to see what they are able to do with this game.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
I'm personally looking forward to seeing UI overhaul as that's what will be different from the console edition.

OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017

I think its possible. Ske7ch just said this.

It's hard to say really... The team does feel that Reach is probably the most challenging of all the titles being worked on and thus will take the most time. A good chunk of this initial work will pay dividends across the rest of the roadmap - i.e. stuff like the flighting pipelines, build management, etc... So, definitely not 'starting from scratch' with the other titles and we expect/hope that once Reach is out, the others shouldn't take the same amount of time. That said, it'll all be driven by flighting and quality so we'll have to see how it goes and take the time needed to get it right.

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully there's a lot of gameplay footage. I'm not really interested in just seeing two people talking.

Sosukae

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to any news at this point. But really just waiting for that e3 infinite hype!

Sky87

Oct 27, 2017
I'm really curious about the price on PC. Originally it cost 60$ on XB1 (already own it) but it didn't come with Reach/ODST. I'd gladly pay 60$ again to get the entire package on Steam.

ATOMICJORGE

Oct 25, 2017
I'm starting a co stream right now to translate everything for the Latam community THE HYPE IS REAL!

Deleted member 55421

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 29, 2019
This Gif sums up many moments in Halo Reach. No clue what Bungie was thinking sometimes.

I think that some developers know how their games are supposed to work so well, that they only use certain features in ways as they were intended to be used and dont think of using them "out of the box". Such as this. This was a feature initially intended to stop vehicles.

I also wouldnt be surprised if they had moments like that in internal playtests and laughed it off as "fun moments".

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
Oh nice, Tip of the Spear will be shown off.

jediyoshi

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who doesn't use mixer, these skill animations make me want to die. Glad you can turn them off.