• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cronen

Oct 27, 2017
Has there been any word if their intelligent delivery system will be coming to the PC port?

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
It's kinda ridiculous how hyped I am to play a 10 year old game lol.

I'm pretty excited too, despite the multiplayer being kinda ok compared to the other Halo games. I think it's also the excitement of Halo returning to PC with the rest coming in 2020, so it's almost like a breath of fresh air on a new platform.

Looking forward to playing this with my DS4 👀
You know what, I might do this too for a little bit just to see how dirty it feels :P

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
They should really try to give us a roadmap. Crossplay should be a must, it would just keep the games population alive for way longer.
At least the coop/firefight should have been there at launch.

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
Is Halo MP accessible to get into for newcomers?

Asking in as both a newcomer to Halo and as a relative newcomer to multiplayer shooters. I got to first prestige in Titanfall 2, usually with the lowest kills/most deaths on a team, so that's about where my MP shooting experience is at

Oct 25, 2017
Is Halo MP accessible to get into for newcomers?

Asking in as both a newcomer to Halo and as a relative newcomer to multiplayer shooters. I got to first prestige in Titanfall 2, usually with the lowest kills/most deaths on a team, so that's about where my MP shooting experience is at
There's a wide range of causal and competitive modes, including PvP matchmaking and PvE firefight.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
This will be on gamepass on PC and Xbox correct?
Yup.

Hobbes You may want to add something like "Xbox One version included in Xbox Game Pass for Console, Windows Store version included in Xbox Game Pass for PC, both versions included in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate" to the pricing section of the OT.

Last edited:

scott97

Jan 22, 2019
Is Reach campaign part of Game Pass on Xbox? I know multiplayer was free if you own the game already, but you had to buy single player for $10

Deleted member 1589

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I thought of buying day one, but I kinda think I'm going to wait until I see if there's anyone playing multiplayer in SEA.

Just bought Subnautica anyway.

ATOMICJORGE

Oct 25, 2017
hEvX3dX_d.jpg

24 hours till Reach falls

OP
OP

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yup.

Hobbes You may want to add something like "Xbox One version included in Xbox Game Pass for Console, Windows Store version included in Xbox Game Pass for PC, both versions included in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate" to the pricing section of the OT.

Will do. Additionally going to add an FAQ as well to answer a lot of these questions.

Also discord server coming soon.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
For those getting the Windows Store Version, There will be an launch option to disable Easy Anti-Cheat so you can mod the game :)

Corthier

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
New England, USA
Great OT! Looking forward to diving into firefight again. Still one of my favorite modes in any FPS.

Edit: Also WOO INFECTION PLAYLIST!

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to play an MP game and be reminded how AWFUL the bloom and movement is and then go back to Halo 2/3

ElNerdo

Oct 22, 2018
Kinda curious to see how this runs on a Ryzen 5 2400g. Reach was one of the only Halo games I played last gen

ATOMICJORGE

Oct 25, 2017
I heard people from my YouTube subscribers saying that they ran the flights on a Intel HD graphics setup just fine

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Some of my favorite Halo Reach artwork/wallpapers leading up to the original launch:
GoD4xCV.jpg

KtQfRew.jpg

LFd3yoy.jpg