• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes I feel like I'm on ignore here. Is there or is there not a conclussive answer to the argument that there is only one ranked hopper (per input)?

Ramirez

Oct 26, 2017
It wasn't that way in Halo 2/3. :P

Yea, because there was literally nothing else to play back then for the majority of their lives. 😅

Sometimes I feel like I'm on ignore here. Is there or is there not a conclussive answer to the argument that there is only one ranked hopper (per input)?

I'd never ignore you bb. I mean they said 3 ranked hoppers for each input method, so I think that's pretty conclusive.

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
Yea, because there was literally nothing else to play back then for the majority of their lives. 😅

I'd never ignore you bb. I mean they said 3 ranked hoppers for each input method, so I think that's pretty conclusive.

I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass, and I admit it could be (and possibly should be) interpretted that way, but all I hear in the video is them listing 3 hoppers - not saying these are the 3 hoppers (again, am I wrong on this!?). It may be a stretch, but I think its an important distinction.

Ramirez

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass, and I admit it could be (and possibly should be) interpretted that way, but all I hear in the video is them listing 3 hoppers - not saying these are the 3 hoppers (again, am I wrong on this!?). It may be a stretch, but I think its an important distinction.

I'm mainly basing my assumption on the fact that they seem to be focused on the bare minimum at launch to focus the population. I wouldn't bet against the 3 based on what they've said in that video though.

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
I'm mainly basing my assumption on the fact that they seem to be focused on the bare minimum at launch to focus the population. I wouldn't bet against the 3 based on what they've said in that video though.

Ok cool. Literally tryng to make sure I didn't miss something on this. To be as clear as possible, it seems like it's just the 3 ranked hoppers (based on input only), it just didn't seem 100% confirmed by my reading (and still doesn't).

But bring it on. Skill based mathcmaking will play a role in all hoppers, ranked or social, and I don't think things like radar or no radar will be exclusive to ranked vs unranked.

Green

Oct 27, 2017
I take that to mean no Dubs then? Please tell me it ain't so...

bunk-throw-hands-up.gif

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
I'm like 99% certain they just mean there will be 3 selections in Ranked and when you pick one you still pick playlists like Slayer and Objective.

OP
OP
FUNKNOWN iXi

FUNKNOWN iXi

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Lol "Bold Bur3n Wrangler" I'm guessing you got from mods giving freebie tags? You didn't even tell us! We all could've had tags in this thread, like "Radar is bad for gameplay Member" or "I'm trash at Halo Member" for Moose or "Conductor of the Bad Opinion Train Member" for jem.

Pfffft, I would've hit up this thread and told everyone to claim, or at least PM'd everyone except Ram about it.

Totally joking btw lol ❤️ But still unforgivable.

Oct 25, 2017
Kinda bums me out we won't get any of the classic Mountain Dew GameFuel for Infinite since they moved the brand over to shitty energy drinks. Those Halo 3 cans just hit different.

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lol "Bold Bur3n Wrangler" I'm guessing you got from mods giving freebie tags? You didn't even tell us! We all could've had tags in this thread, like "Radar is bad for gameplay Member" or "I'm trash at Halo Member" for Moose or "Conductor of the Bad Opinion Train Member" for jem.

Pfffft, I would've hit up this thread and told everyone to claim, or at least PM'd everyone except Ram about it.

Totally joking btw lol ❤️ But still unforgivable.
Oh yeah I wasn't even asking for one and hot it lol. I'll take it to poke Destiny Era with tho!

For real though we could have had a moose is bad tag.

OP
OP
FUNKNOWN iXi

FUNKNOWN iXi

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Y'all are too funny 🥰 Can the thread feel the luv in the air? Let it carry us into December 8th, when the servers won't work and Forerunner will still be grinding MCC for unlocks, HTupolev will still be playing CE on an original Xbox like a champion of the people, and Trup1aya will still be debating about how clamber limits you from shooting and Four Thousand Reasons why that's bad.

I like this community too much. RIP zoojoo

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
The only sensible solution, IMO is that people choose Mixed-Input or Single input- and the system creates matches that honors everyone's wishes.

Of course that's probably not how it'll end up working…

Last edited:
OP
OP
FUNKNOWN iXi

FUNKNOWN iXi

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yes it does my friend.. Yes it does.

Who gives a rats ass about Sora. Next Smash needs to be a full on ICONS OF ENTERTAINMENT platform fighter, so imagine gaming + anime + comics + whatever.

Mario vs Master Chief vs Kratos vs Goku

It's the only progression that makes sense for the series 😎

Haruko

Oct 25, 2017
hasbropulse.com

Nerf LMTD Halo Needler

The Nerf LMTD Halo Needler blaster captures the look of the blaster from the Halo video game franchise! Imagine yourself as one of the Banished or Covenant and get ready to battle the UNSC! This Nerf dart blaster recreates the blaster's distinctive design with flexible needles that light up when...

F5487_NERFLMTDHALONEEDLER_02NOBASE_FRONT3Q_WhiteBG_2000x.jpg

This pre-order item will be available to ship on approx 11/01/2022

Last edited:

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
Dec 8th can't come soon enough.

it's the day Infinite launches and is also the day the vaccine mandate takes effect at my job. The relief after all the build up to both of these events gonna be euphoric.

Haruko

Oct 25, 2017
I'm flying to Philly for PAX Unplugged on Thurs night 12/9. Unfortunate timing for me too.

Maybe i can get some games in via xbox cloud gaming

Zeouter

Oct 27, 2017
Ireland
I didn't see what those tweets were, but last night I saw Mint Blitz comment on a store listing pic of Infinite that said episode 1: prologue. Probably was fake…maybe. lol

A new "Become" marketing trailer.

Trailers showed 2 people scanning their face and then becoming the Master Chief. Little CGI scene of them fighting Brutes.

Thank you.
I regret my curiosity.