• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 17, 2018
Jesus MCC is scuffed af. Why do the games start when people leave on a team before the game even starts? Shouldn't it just cancel the match or wait until more people are found?

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
Jesus MCC is scuffed af. Why do the games start when people leave on a team before the game even starts? Shouldn't it just cancel the match or wait until more people are found?
What happens is people are quitting in the load screen of the match. So the matchmaker found everyone, game loads, assholes quit there, game then starts missing people.

If a game takes a bit longer to load than usual, most likely someone quit. You can tell they did it there because in game it won't even register that player was there at all.

Kibbles

Oct 25, 2017
What time did you guys get in, and is it showing on your insider profile? I didn't get an email and it's not showing up on my insider profile either. Fuckkk 🥺

Oct 25, 2017
I've tested the majority of the previous MCC flights, submit bugs to halo support, have three valid platforms and a fully up to date insider profile but I haven't received anything...

OmGt0a0.gif

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
I heard some ASSHOLE @ed everyone in the discord.

Juan

Oct 28, 2017
Got mine, and it's starting as soon as July 29th until August 1st, sweet!

Just so everyone stay confident, remember they are sending mails by wave like they did for the MCC Flights, so maybe you're in and just weren't in the first wave of mail, keep faith.

Deleted member 12317

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What time did you guys get in, and is it showing on your insider profile? I didn't get an email and it's not showing up on my insider profile either. Fuckkk 🥺
Nothing on my profile yet.
I received the email 3 minutes before posting here, the email says I've been selected and that I should keep an eye on my email because they will start sending the invitation ones in the next few days.

Oct 25, 2017
geeze didnt even know there was a discord guess im not cool
no flight invite either
guess tonight's the night i burn all of my halo belongings while weeping and pledging eternal revenge

BobsReset

Chicken Chaser
Oct 26, 2017
No email for me. I am hoping they are still going out as opposed to having missed the boat!

Sr Kitsune

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Baja California, Mexico
So... the 2 weeks trial of GPU that comes with the console works perfectly for online playing right? I've been waiting for the 12 months gold to go on sale to use the trick of Gold to GPU 1:1. lol.

Ramirez

Oct 26, 2017
It's weird that my TJ Ram account which has thousands of Halo matches on it didn't get invited, but my new one did. 🤔

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
It would be just my fucking luck if I didn't get into the flight.

Terin

Oct 31, 2017
I figured it was going to be a pretty small flight at first, and not getting in would be fine in that case. Now it seems like everyone got in, and dang, that's rough!

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The real fun will be technical preview players getting to dong on other players once the PvP flight is up

oipic

Oct 25, 2017
Just received my email in the last 30 minutes or so (in Australia, for what it's worth) - so to those yet to hear anything, there may still be hope!

Vico

Jan 3, 2018
That harsh feeling when all of your friends get in, and you don't.

Then you realise you've spent four years writing articles for a french Halo website and it hurts even more.

May the Halo gods bless me with a surprise last-minute invite.

BobsReset

Chicken Chaser
Oct 26, 2017
Got my email almost an hour ago so don't give up hope.

I assumed when I woke up that I just didn't get in and was ready to throw a heap of abuse at Frankie and denounce Halo. Was pleasantly surprised when checking my emails just before work that in that time I got in.

Señor Sepia

Aug 2, 2020
What
Nope, all of my friends already did, and pretty much everyone confirming it right now here on resetera are europeans.

Invites are still going out, though, but in 2 to 3 hours the dream will be dead.
Oh, it would be the first Halo beta i don't get to play, i don't like this invitation system at all...

Why do you say its over in 2/3 hours?

Terin

Oct 31, 2017
Okay, invite finally showed up, marked as sent almost 11 hours ago though. Weird! Hopefully that's the case for everyone else here, as well.