• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cranster

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
32 player Rat Race

3f4.gif
Chiron

_Aaron_

Oct 29, 2017
Finished the CE campaign on PC the other day. Just over half way through Halo 2 campaign. Hoping to finish before Halo 3 releases.

Random deaths like these make replaying them a joy.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I installed MCC on my new notebook. I want to play with mouse but for some reason the aim doesn't move that well and also the mouse cursor still appears while playing. Anyone knows how to fix this?

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
I just hope the PC version of Infinite doesn't have as much aim assist for controllers. I really feel as if the massive aim assist for controllers will continue to make it so Halo will never be able to take off on PC.

I wish we had a controller with gyro and flick-stick. Kbm and aim-assist problem solved. I cant believe we arent getting gyro support in 2020.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
I have rounded up my original squad of 4 Generals to play tomorrow. We haven't talked in over 5+ years. Excited is an understatement.

Anyone know what time the release is?

AlmostMilk

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sure, like many besides myself, didn't have all their maps and gametypes transferred during the migration last August. I was trying to see if there was a way to still do it and came across this.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1934556381

Anybody here try this or know if it works? My only thing is I don't play on PC. But in theory you could do the transfer, then upload them to your file share and download them on your Xbox.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I think some of y'all should open up Steam for a surprise ;)

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Played through the campaign to Floodgate, played a handful of BTB/TS games.

Goddamn it feels good. I'm sure this community has changed a fuckton but I was going down memory lane thanks to another old school halogaffer, so I gotta shoutout the folks who were building this community up back in 07 when I joined.

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
This feels even better than the flight.

Weapon skins are nice. They aren't anything gaudy and all fit in the Halo universe, I hope they add them to more games.

Last edited:

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
H3 just feels so good to the others.

CE and H2 both feel fine.
Reach just feels like ass.
H2A I get FPS drop at times and the blacks are way too crushed, plus it's dark even when you turn up the gamma.
H3 just feels perfect. 🔥

DemonCarnotaur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Does anyone have any decent pictures of the two Jurassic Park inspired Warthog skins added to Halo MCC today?

Edit

Last edited:

Uncle Sensei

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else challenges not properly tracking? I've played waaaaaaat more than 5 social games, but I've only got two marked down

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Some guy with active camo tried to sneak up on me, but they had the flaming helmet... 🤦‍♂️

That's Stinkles level tactics.

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
All the progress I made on challenges last night is gone now...
EDIT: Rebooting the game fixed it.

Garrett 2U

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is there no report button in Halo 3 PC? Just had a full game of someone spamming homophobic slurs in all chat and I couldn't find anyway to report the player in game or after game.