• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

When will Halo Infinite be revealed?

• Yes, before E3

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Yes, during E3

Votes: 20 18.2%
  • Wait, E3 was canceled

Votes: 32 29.1%
  • Daisy, Daisy...

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I will not... allow you... to leave. This. PLANET!

Votes: 14 12.7%
  • Halo's just dad.

Votes: 29 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodeo Clown

Dec 14, 2017
Dreamhack Anaheim Reach tournament starts today. Anybody interested?

I love the HCS, but the small map pool and limited gametypes might make this a tough watch.

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
it bears reposting, because god damn this new kit is absolute literal perfection

haloinfinite-e319-goforth-1560116354048_1280w.jpg

HALOINFINITE_E319_TWTR_ChiefOnboard.gif
I love it. Every time i watch this clip, the more i notice on how amazing this engine will be. I can't wait to see it in action from the FP perspective to see how fluid it looks when they announce that 120fps arena game-type ;)

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
Both look good, but I prefer the original color. Feel like he stands out more that way.

Yeah I like the "pop" of the original, but I also like the utilitarian look of the edited version.

I love the HCS, but the small map pool and limited gametypes might make this a tough watch.

I'll tune in. Im mainly interested because I haven't seen much high level Reach gameplay.

Glass

Oct 26, 2017

Will try to catch it, crazy to be having a Halo tournament on PC.

Had some amazing times watching Halo 5 HCS on Twitch, such a satisfying game to watch at high level.

Rodeo Clown

Dec 14, 2017
Will try to catch it, crazy to be having a Halo tournament on PC.

Had some amazing times watching Halo 5 HCS on Twitch, such a satisfying game to watch at high level.
It's on PC, but I think they're playing with controllers.

At least, all the streams that I caught lately from some of the top players have been PC with controllers.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm not too hot on the big 117 either, but then again how else would you tell all those Spartans apart?

Not to toot my own lore horn but one of the more interesting parts in the books was how Halsey and the other spartans could tell each other apart just from tiny little personality ticks they had.

Obviously this doesn't translate well to a visual medium. Hence why they decided to give blue team vastly different looking armor sets/helmet/colors. In the books their MJOLNIR armor was supposed to be all the same.

Oct 26, 2017
Not to toot my own lore horn but one of the more interesting parts in the books was how Halsey and the other spartans could tell each other apart just from tiny little personality ticks they had.

Obviously this doesn't translate well to a visual medium. Hence why they decided to give blue team vastly different looking armor sets/helmet/colors. In the books their MJOLNIR armor was supposed to be all the same.
Yeah that's what I was referring to, if I were a Marine needing to help a specific Spartan I could not tell them apart.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What a weird way to announce naval vehicles for the first time in franchise history...
Toy announcements are notorious for leaking otherwise unreleased aspects.

That being said I wouldn't look too much into vehicle toys and such as being official. There are technically watercraft and other vehicles canon in Halo that haven't been in the games.

Cranster

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

That being said I wouldn't look too much into vehicle toys and such as being official. There are technically watercraft and other vehicles canon in Halo that haven't been in the games.
Well 343i better confirm or crush dreams soon. The radio silence on their part is not helping anything.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017

Lego sets usually have alternate builds so I think that's just what those are.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
And the content keeps on coming !

Sadly not the Infinite suit, but this is definitely the best Halo 4 / 5 era Chief suit I've seen. I think his design in those games always translates to very awkward looking suits in real life, but this is probably the only exception that I've seen.
Hope they're hard at work on an Infinite one, seeing as that's the best Chief has ever looked.

As someone who's always dreamed of building MJOLNIR armor to cosplay in, this video was pretty freaking cool to watch

Last edited:

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
And the content keeps on coming !

Sadly not the Infinite suit, but this is definitely the best Halo 4 / 5 era Chief suit I've seen. I think his design in those games always translates to very awkward looking suits in real life, but this is probably the only exception that I've seen.
Hope they're hard at work on an Infinite one, seeing as that's the best Chief has ever looked.

One other thing, that music that kicks in at 8:55 sounds new. I really like it, though.

It sounds like a mix between Halo music and a modern Doom soundtrack

Glass

Oct 26, 2017
Sentinels (former Tox roster) vs Status Quo to start.

Cool to see Flamesword playing again.

Oh nice, wonder if this is a one off for Flamesword or if he'll be back for Infinite.

HCS used to give out REQ pack codes for watching matches, Overwatch League streams give you points towards League specific unlocks such as skins which I'm sure worked wonders for viewership (it worked on me) I wonder if there'll be a mechanic in Infinite which can be tied in like this.

Rodeo Clown

Dec 14, 2017
Oh nice, wonder if this is a one off for Flamesword or if he'll be back for Infinite.
He said his plan is to stick with it through Infinite. He probably needs to find a different squad, though...

This event has some real good players coming back that skipped the H3 events. Really interested to see how Saiyan's squad plays (Renegade, Pistola, Neptune).

Cranster

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Story DLC perhaps?

It's too late by now to make any major changes to the current story as mo-cap would be done by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.