• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
It's one thing to have MCC coming to PC but Reach along with it completing the one game that was leftout that I absolutely loved?

Oh my, this is gonna be absolutely fantastic. I'm so not ready!

Deleted member 18742

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Alright lets reminisce old times. Who here played Skycastle or Minotaur in Halo 3 custom games. That was the shit back then

Hypertrooper

Oct 28, 2017
I hope they do add ODST's firefight to the mix. I played Tayari Plaza this morning and had to reminisce how much fun ODST firefight was.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd replay the Reach campaign but no way im playing the MP voluntarily.

Halo 4 is in MCC and 343 made it "playable" with the Legendary settings. But neglected to put those in MCC.

I have no doubt Reach will be vanilla Reach with armor lock and 100% bloom. NOPE.

ATOMICJORGE

Oct 25, 2017
CHECK THIS OUT!

D1d18-wXgAE_0xR.jpg:large

This comes directly from one of my subscribers:

Translation: Halo 5 has text on the downloads section on the Windows 10 store that says is no compatible on the current device but Halo MCC no longer has it

Oct 26, 2017

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
CHECK THIS OUT!

D1d18-wXgAE_0xR.jpg:large

This comes directly from one of my subscribers:

Translation: Halo 5 has text on the downloads section on the Windows 10 store that says is no compatible on the current device but Halo MCC no longer has it

every xbox game has stuff like that on the windows store. been like that for ages. this means nothing. they are juat getting ready for xcloud streaming no doubt.

RoboitoAM

Oct 25, 2017
I suppose I'd have to buy this again and that I shouldn't expect cross purchase? Have owned MCC since launch on Xbox but would get on PC for the right price.

Gandie

Oct 27, 2017
So this will be on Gamepass, what do you guys think?

I'm beyond hype about the possibility of Reach on Xbox One, even more about a remade H3 (even if it's just the cutscenes).

ATOMICJORGE

Oct 25, 2017
So this will be on Gamepass, what do you guys think?

I'm beyond hype about the possibility of Reach on Xbox One, even more about a remade H3 (even if it's just the cutscenes).

Halo MCC is already on Game Pass except Reach this could be the reason to hold it also H3 looks amazing on the One X (4K and all)

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Glad to see everybody keeping their expectations in check and not overhyping anything potentially setting themselves for disappointment. LOL

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017

If you are going to be replaying or playing Halo for the first time, watch these trailers to get hyped.

Also, pay special attention to the greatest trailer ever made

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
Oh lawd, if they are including remastered Reach..

Also god damn. Detective ERA doing work. Can't hide shit from you people. Relentless! :D

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
No Halo 5 on PC is fine, im not gonna feel entitled to it, but i think a lot of PC players are gonna wonder who Locke & the gang are in Infinite.

Status
Not open for further replies.