• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
I can't be the only one?
DSt73gR.jpg
Ha, that was also my first thought :)

I think the fact that my brain went to Luigi before Master Chief, and in a Halo thread no less, speaks volumes to the power of Nintendo IP.

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hmm, judging by other tweets from that Klobrille person's Twitter account (https://twitter.com/klobrille), it looks like they're a Microsoft fanboy/fangirl with photoshop skills, who regularly creates montages of Microsoft games studio related stuff in photoshop. So I'm guessing that Klobrille created that cryptic Halo picture, rather than it being some kind of leak straight from Microsoft.

Does anyone know if Klobrille has connections with Microsoft in any way? If not, then it kind of just seems like speculation from that person.

Latest Info

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
To catch people up...

A few days ago, there was this reddit thread:
18tVflT.png

Last night, ske7ch tweeted:

This morning, Klobrille tweeted the following:

D1doNxtWsAEI92R.jpg

The community has realized the logos look similar to the following:
97ljfwdawkf5.jpg

The background of the image also matches the MCC menu background:
D1dtOnKW0AAU4Nu.png

Hark

Oct 29, 2017
What are our monkey paw predictions?

MCC for PC but no crossplay?
Reach for console only?
Armor Lock for all titles in collection?

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
Klobrille's tweet said:
// decryption/run
// ..
// ..
// ..
// ..
// RR
// DH
// status/failed
// reboot/system
// decryption/run
// eta/7.30.h
//twttr/offline

RR is probably Remember Reach, but what is DH? Only thing that comes to mind is Delta Halo, but I fail to see the relevance for MCC.

low-G

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, judging by other tweets from that Klobrille person's Twitter account (https://twitter.com/klobrille), it looks like they're a Microsoft fanboy/fangirl with photoshop skills, who regularly creates montages of Microsoft games studio related stuff in photoshop. So I'm guessing that Klobrille created that cryptic Halo picture, rather than it being some kind of leak straight from Microsoft.

Does anyone know if Klobrille has connections with Microsoft in any way? If not, then it kind of just seems like speculation from that person.

Would be funny if it was just a fan looking for recognition.

Deleted member 54292

Banned
Feb 27, 2019
This is gonna be a fun reveal. I am mostly excited to see how graphical settings will work on these games for PC. Reach has needed a framerate boost, a new AA solution, and a resolution boost since 2010. Personally, it is my favorite Campaign due to how well realized Reach as a planet is. Just an all around solid experience. Flying through the skies of New Alexandria is going to be amazing with the graphical updates!

Deleted member 18742

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

tenor.gif

Iichter

Oct 29, 2017

I know what you're referring to but Klobrille really has some level of access to Xbox Live assets, that allowed him to leak some E3 announcements and some studio acquisitions I think (that I don't remember, but I know that he has some Insider stuff).

ToadPacShakur

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Would be funny if it was just a fan looking for recognition.

Dude has been right on mostly everything so far. I can't entirely remember what his exact scenario is but he's legit. Also hangs out a bit in the Xbox Studios OT and on ERA. But he does most of his statements like this on Twitter now.

He leaked the Obsidian LOI like six months or so before Jason Schreier did.

Dinjoralo

Oct 25, 2017

Windu

Oct 25, 2017

he just knows where to look sometimes and has been right a few times. I wouldn't take his word as gospel though.

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
So I'm a tad behind with this news. When is this supposed announcement supposed to happen, and where?

Deleted member 5764

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit, I had no idea that we're supposedly getting Reach added too.

I'm looking forward to seeing this announcement on Twitter. Inside Xbox is a bit too drawn out for my tastes.

Status
Not open for further replies.