• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 15476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Image background?
D1dtOnKW0AAU4Nu.png

Spartancarver

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've never watched Inside Xbox before, do you stream it on YouTube or through an XB1 app?

The Pharmercy

Oct 26, 2017
It'd be nice to have a raft of PC specific options but honestly...assuming its a well optimized port - and i have all the faith in 343/whoever to do so - I'd be ok with minimal options. higher resolutions & framerates would be the essentials and I think given Halo 5 probably in there.

It'd be nice to have AO/AF/AA options out the wazoo aswell. Idk what resolution master textures etc were but actually having 4K textures rather than fan-made stuff that looks...well it doesn't mesh well with the game's art style (looking at you, Skyrim mods)would be amazing.

Basically i'm a 1440p/144hz person and let me take advantage of that.

THAT SAID.

it might not happen so yknow.

Stinkles, i still love you

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, just had parts of the Halo 3 soundtrack pop up on a Spotify playlist. PC people who haven't played said CE, you guys are in for a ride.

Zonal Hertz

Banned
Jun 13, 2018
What do people think the odds are of it dropping tonight? The fact they only recently decided to push this announcement forward with "more info" to come at the weekend makes me think that it's highly unlikely.

Corky

Alt account
Banned
Dec 5, 2018
Man I havn't played a Halo since I had a 360. I'll probably never buy an xbox again so I really hope this PC stuff is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.