• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
I need a close up of that helmet in the top right of the full display, I might get that bad boy to sit along side my Legendary Edition Halo 3 Helmet.

ERZTgAdXkAMyGVG

That full helmet might get me...

Zelda

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Please no more prometheans, the covenant and flood are much better and more interesting enemies. Also that large helmet on top right will be mine.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Just noticed that Kat is also one of the toys. So yeah, outside of MP unlocks, not everything should be taken as 100% in the campaign or story related.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Shame this stuff wasn't ready for Outpost Discovery, I'd have preferred the helmet and sword over the Halo 5 designs.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
Is the helmet wearable? I still have my Halo 3 Legendary Collector's edition Helmet and that's about the only thing that would make me get it.

Snake Eater

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just tell me the god awful promethean race is gone and I'll be interested in this game

Darknight34

Banned
Apr 29, 2018
This is... Getting me a little.. Just a little bit excited. Are the figures still made by Mattel? Three lines of different sized figures seems kinda crazy with halo. I

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
That's the Halo I know and love.

God, the classic art style is vastly superior to the Halo 4/5 style.

StillEdge

Oct 29, 2017
"Key driver" does that mean that is going to be the hot toy they push? As in the white spartan will be very important?

OP
OP
Akai

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
This is... Getting me a little.. Just a little bit excited. Are the figures still made by Mattel? Three lines of different sized figures seems kinda crazy with halo. I

These are from Wicked Cool Toys.
ERZTgAdXkAMyGVG

Between Chief and the Red Spartan of the 6.5'' figures.

The left display has the Halo: Infinite branding everywhere, which the right display doesn't seem to have.

These are made by Wicked Cool Toys.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
How do you get one of those helmets...

Boat, yay. Sega Bass Fishing mixed with RE4. Please let Chief hit the bottom of the lakes and rivers, no death cuts.