• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
Will update with better sources, but this is the best I've found so far:

ERZN2Q9WoAMn96i
ERZN2QyWkAEhYqJ

ERZN2QyWkAMD95C
ERZN2Q8X0AARDLI

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
EDIT: Threads merged, deleting pics

So things we can get from this

-Armor is indeed going back to classic designs
-SPNKr design is back to the old design
-Old elite design
-2 villains?

Last edited:

Vico

Jan 3, 2018
I knew we were going to get spoiled through toys. Feels like 2012 all over again.

Curious what "villain (TBD)" means. The sticker shows a Spartan?

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Love the villain named "(TBD)"- Sounds very futuristic and is as flat as a board. Looks almost 2D. Presumably, its hitbox will mean that when turns on its side in a fight against Master Chief, it'll be practically invulnerable. That's a good way to force players to think of tactics instead of simple circle strafing.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
That new Mongoose design...

Pure conjecture but I assume "Villain" is some sort of collectible part or something. Like put five parts from five different kits together to build the villain.

That or it's just a duel kit with a villain figure they ain't showing yet.

Biosnake

Oct 25, 2017
All these bits of Infinite stuff coming out recently. Hopefully means they're gonna show gameplay soon.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
I need a close up of that helmet in the top right of the full display, I might get that bad boy to sit along side my Legendary Edition Halo 3 Helmet.

ERZTgAdXkAMyGVG

Last edited:

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Action figures, Mega Construx, Nerf guns... They're really going all in on merchandise with this one.

All that's left is some Happy Meal toys and Pez dispensers...

Iichter

Oct 29, 2017
We see toys, skins and TV Shows everywhere but no gameplay, where's the priority put at with this franchise smh

jem

Oct 25, 2017
I guess this confirms the covenant will be back.

Are they going to be friend or foe though?

Iichter

Oct 29, 2017
All those need are the mockups done tbh.
Oh I'm not suggesting that they aren't working on the game or that this stops them from that, I'm just saying that from a communication perspective, it's weird to always talk about the side merch products.

When we haven't seen gameplay footage of the main thing. All of this reminds me of Final Fantasy XV, and it's not a compliment.