• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CubeApple76

Jan 20, 2021
Looks nice. Especially like the look of that one BTB map, reminds me of Guardian a bit in terms of aesthetics. Will be back to check those out + new modes and will be happy to have a new BP to grind.

Poldino

Oct 27, 2020
Just two maps in 6 months is really bonkers, I guess I've been spoiled by recent COD roadmaps...

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Looking forward to the new game modes in particular, love KOTH and the last spartan standing thing sounds promising, so I'm definitely jumping back in in May. Hoping we'll get a lot of variety when it comes to LTMs this season, would love to get even wackier stuff than fiesta. Multi-team when?

Vico

Jan 3, 2018
Forge is Season 3, so August
Co op is mid Season 2, so June? (Might even be announced at their summer show)

God I wish that doesn't happen.
I really don't want Xbox to spend a single minute in their showcase on coop for Halo Infinite, a feature that should have been released much earlier.

I don't even know what 343 can bring at the showcase. The Season will have just started, so I can't see them announce anything that early for Season 3.

Mr Evil 37

Mar 7, 2022
I really don't want Xbox to spend a single minute in their showcase on coop for Halo Infinite, a features that should have been released long before.

I don't even know what 343 can bring at the showcase. The Season will have just started, so I can't see them announce anything that early for Season 3.
A tease of the next campaign.

lupumVigili

Oct 27, 2020
Nice, can't wait. My Halo playtime reduced significantly when I completed the battle pass. The new maps look promising.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I forgot this was so close!

I'm 100% back in for season 2. Looking forward to it.

GING-SAMA

Banned
Jul 10, 2019
Just with Great Battle Pass/progression system I think I will play all the S2 constantly.

I really don't want Xbox to spend a single minute in their showcase on coop for Halo Infinite, a feature that should have been released much earlier.

June will all be about their forge & Battle royal mode. Campaign 2022 is possible really.

I hope the sandbox will be expanded too.

DuvalDevil

Nov 18, 2020
Would have loved AT LEAST one more arena map but super-excited nontheless. Game is so great, all I need is more content.

Bring it on 343!

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Long way to go for some seriously fundamental issues with this game (career progression) but good to finally have something new! Can't wait to jump back in. Also love they are bringing back the same style of season artwork from MCC.

Mar 29, 2022
So, this update will have

• Co-op campaign mid season
  • New BP with 1000 credits in it
  • 2 new armour cores
  • New Fractures event
  • New unknown events
  • 2 new maps
  • Generally new cosmetics in event BPs and regular BPs
  • What looks to be some sort of plot development
  • Infinite weapon drills and expanded academy (According to a blog post)
  • 2 new gamemodes (and possibly more since 343 didn't announce all the new gamemodes at the start of season 1 too)

Meh, not enough for a live service game and a game like Halo

GING-SAMA

Banned
Jul 10, 2019
I think it's the season delay that make fan angry. Look like we waiting for 1 year.

Forge mode is like really soon, and it will be massive so the overall content of the game will take a massive upgrade. just for Forge and other new maps, modes.

I think they will come with new BR mode for End S3 and new campaign expansion with RT for S4.

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
All fine and dandy, doesn't change the fact most will jump off like I did. Maybe in a year it will be a full product worth playing daily.

I think thats fine - both for you and 343. They are in this for the long haul, and trying to set a healthy pace they can keep up with as well as implementing changes asked for by the community. Whether or not season 2 brings people back or season 5 is kind of irrelevant. I think the future is very bright with this game - its the patience us players have to have thats difficult ;)

Arn

Prophet of Truth
Oct 28, 2017
Catalyst looks good. Hope it plays as well as the aesthetic.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
I think thats fine - both for you and 343. They are in this for the long haul, and trying to set a pace they can keep up with as well as implementing changes asked for by the community. Whether or not season 2 brings people back or season 5 is kind of irrelevant. I think the future is very bright with this game - its the patience us players have to have thats difficult ;)
Yeah they definitely won't be bringing most people back with two maps and some legacy game types it'll have to be over time season to season. "Hey Infinite is in a really good place now after x updates." Not ideal obviously but if we get a couple maps every three months for a while I'll be happy. Game really needs a match composer though, need will only grow with more content.

Ont

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
I have been playing Infinite regularly and all this looks great.

silentbum

Oct 27, 2017
Halo Infinite was the first Halo game I played in a while, so excuse the ignorance if this is a topic that's been broached before:

Is there a reason they don't use the Covenant's aesthetic for any of the multiplayer maps? Stands out a lot to me.

Nateo

Oct 27, 2017
Season 2 and Armor cores are still a thing... they have learned nothing?

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Halo Infinite was the first Halo game I played in a while, so excuse the ignorance if this is a topic that's been broached before:

Is there a reason they don't use the Covenant's aesthetic for any of the multiplayer maps? Stands out a lot to me.
Campaign assets are mainly brute and forerunner and human, not covenant

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Also really hope the new version of KotH is Roaming King.