• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
I also wanted to come in and say how insane it is that this gun jam bug made it in.
They were trying to fix an exploit of the opposite effect - firing guns faster than should be possible. Fix clearly wasn't QAed enough bc I've seen clips of people unloading a bulldog in a second and there's the jam regression. Reminds me of the BTB queueing "fixes" not sticking

jem

Oct 25, 2017
I really hate how that AI looks.

I guess they're trying to be consistent with the cutesy look of the other designs but man it looked so massively out of place in that cutscene.

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
Is the preview spartan voice function borked? It says press y in the UI under spartan customization and I know it used to work, but now I get nothing....

MYeager

Oct 30, 2017
I hopped on today to do the event challenges since they'd been nerfed and gave you two unlocks, but instead the challenges I've completed for the event did nothing at all?

Oh well, at least the standard ones still worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.