• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
Staten had an interview on Kinda Funny, talked about the team taking the feedback and working on the issues etc.

But he also hinted something about potentially old maps coming back? Did anyone else get that impression?

Here's the time stamp, after a question from Paris about "why not just bring the old maps back?"

This is what I wish they had Certain Affinity do

Outlaw Torn

Oct 25, 2017
Silver-Gifts.jpg

Halo TV show Emblems / Charms are coming to Halo Infinite tomorrow. Only need to login to redeem.

Dreaver

Oct 27, 2017
God damn man. How can 343 fuck up every time? Now the BR is broken...?
They're really trying to ruin the franchise.

Oct 26, 2017
Very surprised there isn't a Silver Team armor core, or at least armor for Mark VII based off of there's. Well actually, not that surprised.

Solbright

Oct 28, 2017
Those nameplates are actually fire. After not finding anything I really gravitated to in season 1, it's nice to see one like "Together we rise". I may not like the story direction in the show, but if it gets us cool cosmetics, I'll stop complaining about it.

Mortal Mario

Apr 15, 2019
UK
I'm really enjoying King of the Hill, had some great, tense, tight matches so far. The weapon lock up is utterly ridiculous though, the amount of times I'm going to fire a killing shot with the heatwave and it jams... I need to stop picking that up until they fix it.

Deleted member 93062

Account closed at user request
Banned
Mar 4, 2021
Just like the game itself, LSS is such a good foundation that can do with a few tweaks, it's really fun tho. I think the circle should close sooner, the notice that you can leave should just be part of the screen and not a separate pop up that just overlays everything, there should be less overshield and more repulsors, grapples, etc.

It's a lot of fun.

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
I wish LSS was duos. I get its literally last spartan standing and this is lone wolves, but like I want to play with a buddy

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
This gun jamming bug is going to send me to the moon. It's always at a pivotal and the heatwave (my favorite) seems to suffer more than any other weapon

Bitterman

Banned
Nov 25, 2017
The Battle Royale (lite) effect. Walking around your house the next day thinking about when you should have pushed and when you should have baited in the final showdown.

fetchimage
One of my favourite moments in LSS is one where I baited an overshield guy into running behind me and turning a corner where I waiting to push his overcharged ass into the lava with a repulsor XD

UraMallas

Nov 1, 2017
United States
Just won my first LSS! I can't believe I was better than 11 other spartans in a lobby for once. Directly after that I got curb stopped 3 straight games as the first or second to go out so matchmaking ain't quite there yet. By the end of my session I was matching better tho. Came in fourth and then second to end.

I'm really digging this mode.

Jan 6, 2022
Just won my first LSS! I can't believe I was better than 11 other spartans in a lobby for once. Directly after that I got curb stopped 3 straight games as the first or second to go out so matchmaking ain't quite there yet. By the end of my session I was matching better tho. Came in fourth and then second to end.

I'm really digging this mode.
It's been a great change of pace for me, but not my favorite game mode. Excited for it to be a persistent playlist across all BTB maps

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
OS and camo are so corny on LSS, they really need to adjust that soon. Agreed with the general consensus that the ring should shrink quicker, and it'd be nice to have a wider variety of loadouts, maybe shuffling types per match or something.

Not sure how to fix the spawning outside the ring issue. When the ring is small, there's no room to spawn inside without spawning right in front of your opponent. Maybe give the spawning player 2 seconds of ring protection or something.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
OS and camo are so corny on LSS, they really need to adjust that soon. Agreed with the general consensus that the ring should shrink quicker, and it'd be nice to have a wider variety of loadouts, maybe shuffling types per match or something.

Not sure how to fix the spawning outside the ring issue. When the ring is small, there's no room to spawn inside without spawning right in front of your opponent. Maybe give the spawning player 2 seconds of ring protection or something.

The should get rid of the damage and just have a kill timer.

TripleBee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
Vancouver
It should just be sudden death when the ring gets to it's smallest. 5 lives or 1 - next time you die your out. No respawn issues, and no bonus for hiding until the end then.

Teamocil

Oct 25, 2017
Man ranked is just not fun when MM is so fucking aggressive. Three game loss streak and lost all of my rank progress. Who tf thought this was good

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
Finally tried lss and couldn't get a single fucking kill. It was only at the very last life did I realize you had two pistols. Fucking hell lmao. Still not sure how I feel about gun game but backwards. Reminds me of cod where it just rewards people already doing well with more power instead of actually challenging them.

Will have to see how I feel about it next time I play now that I know you can swap weapons. Makes so much more sense now jfc lol

UraMallas

Nov 1, 2017
United States
tbh, I kinda like the disruptor more than the pistol in the early stages. I at least like to start with it in a fight and once I get them electrified I can change if needed. If I die, I still get From the Grave kills sometimes as well because the damage keeps hitting them. So, I can still get points scored when I lose the h2h.

Teamocil

Oct 25, 2017
God, and the quitters in ranked is out of control. You should not be able to join another match for at least 30 mins if you decide to quit the one you're in. If you don't want to play, don't join.

ez123

Feb 18, 2020
Finally experienced being spawned outside of the danger zone. It was a showdown with really small space left so spawning me right next to the other guy would have been certain death. In this specific case, I do think spawning me outside meant a better chance to win.

OmahaGTP

Dec 24, 2017
Playing to get 5 event clears before tomorrow, first time I've played this week. I had hoped that the progress tracking issues for the event pass were overblown.

This is abysmal.

Why would I want to know how I'm tracking when I use a 2XP or even see things if/when they unlock properly? I have spent into this game based on the first few weeks of fun (credits, various physical items for cosmetic bonuses) and the "10 year plan" and this is the first time I guess I'm recognizing how poorly things are going.

I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Playing to get 5 event clears before tomorrow, first time I've played this week. I had hoped that the progress tracking issues for the event pass were overblown.

This is abysmal.

Why would I want to know how I'm tracking when I use a 2XP or even see things if/when they unlock properly? I have spent into this game based on the first few weeks of fun (credits, various physical items for cosmetic bonuses) and the "10 year plan" and this is the first time I guess I'm recognizing how poorly things are going.

I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed.
The play x games of LSS arent tracking? I had 3 for my ultimate weekly and they tracked every time I left early.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Apparently the track after game end? I'm up 4 levels on general and 3 in event and I only see it ~10 minutes later.
Yes it has to have the game conclude on the server not when you leave the match. It's always been that way. You are allowed to leave early so you're not sitting around and progress will still be tracked, as the message prompt says.

UraMallas

Nov 1, 2017
United States
That's another thing I like about LLS. I can get tons of matches done in the hour's worth of double XP. I've played 5 days, 1 hour per day total, and I've gotten 19.5 levels. Pretty efficient work playing exclusively LLS and Fiesta which are my two favorite modes.

I've had a good experience with the game this week.

OmahaGTP

Dec 24, 2017
Yes it has to have the game conclude on the server not when you leave the match. It's always been that way. You are allowed to leave early so you're not sitting around and progress will still be tracked, as the message prompt says.

Does leaving standard matches treat it the same? I don't believe so. What bearing does the rest of a match I left have on me? Ideally none. Not cool. Fun mode but sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.