• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teamocil

Oct 25, 2017
Servers are absolute dogshit. Started yesterday night but I chalked it up to pre-season maintenance. I keep rubberbanding, but I didn't have this issue until yesterday and I'm on a hardwired 1gig connection

Teamocil

Oct 25, 2017
Is anyone else having rubber banding issues? Idk why this shit started happening but it makes the game unplayable. I can't figure out if it's the game or my ISP being shitty

Teamocil

Oct 25, 2017
Yeeeep. I had packet loss earlier which was annoying but that was over wifi. Only happened in one match. Hardwired on xbox has been smooth.
Hardwired on a series x too, insane packet loss here. Same on PC. The issue actually started on PC, and seemingly migrated to my Xbox somehow. 35ms ping too

Tappin Brews

#TeamThierry
Oct 25, 2017
So I just clipped a random few minutes of what I've been dealing with in EVERY match in season two so far (at least half a dozen). You'll notice nearly persistent packet loss/jitter messages and MANY occasions of spartans teleporting around.

Apologies for an uncut video, my "favorite" bit occurs at 2:08. Thanks for watching. Off to submit a support ticket :/

Banamy

Oct 27, 2017
Props to 343i for taking legacy gamemodes and giving them a small refresh. Oddball changes and KOTH changes have been fantastic.

thankyoumerzbow

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2020
So I just clipped a random few minutes of what I've been dealing with in EVERY match in season two so far (at least half a dozen). You'll notice nearly persistent packet loss/jitter messages and MANY occasions of spartans teleporting around.

Apologies for an uncut video, my "favorite" bit occurs at 2:08. Thanks for watching. Off to submit a support ticket :/

wow thats bad, at first i thought he got thrusters and it was a glitch of some kind but he got camo.

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
Is 343 afraid of Sniper/Sniper maps in ranked? Catalyst would be perfect for it.

I hope HCS does it

Teamocil

Oct 25, 2017

Same shit has been happening to me!!! Glad I'm not the only one. No idea why it just started happening

Azerth

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
love having to sit around for a game to end so i get credit

Teamocil

Oct 25, 2017
Man I keep fucking placing second in LSS because of third partying. Sucks but the mode is fun

Buttonbasher

Dec 4, 2017
Ninja Slayer on Catalyst is so much fun. The Rumble Pit additions actually make me want to play FFA, which has never been the case before.

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Yeah echoing the praise for LSS. Its good, definitely makes me excited for a Halo BR in a much bigger map. I hope it doesnt take too long to see what Certain Affinity is cooking up.

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
Just dropped a 25 bomb in LSS.

I can't even imagine this map in BTB lol just a FFA map now

Venatio

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like I'm an outlier here but LSS is super disappointing. Engagements are way too spread out and it just becomes a aim for the head and strafe competition (which I'm admittedly terrible at). I dunno, just doesn't feel like Halo and the fights aren't as dynamic.

SeanM

Oct 26, 2017
USA
I don't have too many complaints about LSS except the 1v1 showdown between the final two players takes far too long. The danger zone doesn't shrink fast enough and there's too many camouflage drops available; there's been numerous matches where the last two players are both cloaked and running around not finding each other.

Though I suppose this wouldn't be much of a problem if you could actually quit out and keep your progress.

Buttonbasher

Dec 4, 2017
I feel like I'm an outlier here but LSS is super disappointing. Engagements are way too spread out and it just becomes a aim for the head and strafe competition (which I'm admittedly terrible at). I dunno, just doesn't feel like Halo and the fights aren't as dynamic.
It feels like something that would benefit from double the player count. I'm not a huge BTB fan in general though, so I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.