• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocirus

Dec 4, 2017
halo_infinite_rewards.jpg
MAN! I'd really love that MA40 skin, but I just can't drink Rockstar. Really messes with my insides. Ugh!

jimtothehum

Mar 23, 2018
Anyone else having an issue where multiplayer won't connect after quick resume?

I have to quit the game and restart it, then it will start matchmaking just fine.

SeanM

Oct 26, 2017
USA
Just had an Oddball game where two teammates quit out at the very start, and the enemy team rarely picked up the ball just so they could intentionally stretch the match out as long as possible and feast on the free bot kills. So fun! /s

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
People quitting QP to get game modes they need is definitely rife.

That's what bothers me with all their feedback talk and how they want to hear it. People have told them about the challenges and the xp all through the test flights and ever since they announced it. These aren't new issues that they're just finding out about.

Oct 29, 2017
Anyone else having this issue? I have NO IDEA what it could possibly be, unless it's a game mechanic I'm missing. Am I clicking too fast?

Yo WTF is up with the pistol in this game??? It fires as fast as you click, yeah??? Well when I spam click the fuck out of my mouse, it shoots like this:

pop pop *pause* pop *pause* *pause* pop pop pop *pause* *pause* pop *pause

Mean while my enemies are firing at me with it like it's a fucking machine gun, consistent as fuck. What is this shit? I tested my mouse out and when I die and click the SAME way, the camera switches players at a consistent rate and fast rate.

RF Switch

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Here's an idea; don't quit because you are chasing challenges.
Why i want to complete the challenges. That's what they are there for I also paid for the battle pass and I am trying to max out my time with the game. It's not my fault 343 turned their challenge system into a huge slot machine. I absolutely hate the fact I have to do it, but like I said before I hope 343 sees the awful design they have chosen and quickly takes away challenges you can't control

Makeno

Dec 4, 2018
I've actually had it with these bots - I'm certain the issue is made worse by people backing out because they don't like the gametype or because they have XP to earn via challenges but I'm not playing another goddamn game of Oddball with a bot going 0-20. I'm sitting here like patience on a monument waiting for 343 to up their skill by one facking tier at least christ

I would be less angry if they werent even there pretending to help

Oct 31, 2017
You have six months to finish it.
This is wrong. People actually have forever to finish it once purchased.

This fact means that them overcorrecting the pace of the progression towards everyone who was saying it's "too slow" means they are only going to have another set of complaints from a different subsection for the progression being "too fast"/"not enough to grind for".

The Living Tribunal

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I love when these fuckers refuse to hold the oddball for even a second like if the damn thing was radioactive.

We lost the match but at least BallzzzySnippaTTV went 28 - 4, that's what really matters.

SeanM

Oct 26, 2017
USA
I've actually had it with these bots - I'm certain the issue is made worse by people backing out because they don't like the gametype or because they have XP to earn via challenges but I'm not playing another goddamn game of Oddball with a bot going 0-20. I'm sitting here like patience on a monument waiting for 343 to up their skill by one facking tier at least christ

I would be less angry if they werent even there pretending to help

Yeah the stupid bots actively sabotage your team on Oddball, cause they'll pick up the ball and run towards the enemy or bring it to the middle of the map.

IMO at the very least they should adjust it so it uses Marine level bots if you're down 1 player, ODST level bots if you're down 2 players, Spartan level bots if you're down 3.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
I love when these fuckers refuse to hold the oddball for even a second like if the damn thing was radioactive.

We lost the match but at least BallzzzySnippaTTV went 28 - 4, that's what really matters.
Personally, if someone is super good at slaying I don't think they should be holding. They should be protecting the people who are, though, if all they are doing is rushing around on their own killing then yeh...

LanceX2

Oct 25, 2017
I need 1 or 2 people to get the party bus achievement. its the hardest to get outsude of lvl 100 in multipkayer.

wont take but 30 minutes or less

GT LanceX2

Superplex

Nov 4, 2017
<3
If I didn't know better, I would swear that the matchmaking is weighted AGAINST the game modes you need for challenges

Needed Strongholds yesterday and had CTF constantly

Need CTF today and getting nothing but Oddball and Slayer

chipperrip

Jan 29, 2019
Bonus clip for you wasp haters out there:

Theater bugged the kill feed, but I stickied the wasp from the passenger seat of a warthog, I enjoyed it a little.

Nonono, because of that first clip you are now cursed to carry the Pulse Carbine until you get 100 kills with it.
(nice clip)

Doing a 3 pulse rifle kill challenge today was the worst experience of my life, and I've had severe depression and panic attacks.

astro

Oct 25, 2017

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
whose idea to make the theatre mode be that way when it handles a huge list of names. and having to scrub around to find it and then when you start clicking the timeline it switches to another player view? just give me my view by default

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
Bonus clip for you wasp haters out there:

Theater bugged the kill feed, but I stickied the wasp from the passenger seat of a warthog, I enjoyed it a little.

Doing a 3 pulse rifle kill challenge today was the worst experience of my life, and I've had severe depression and panic attacks.

Not impressed, I thought it was gonna be this when the clip ended at the stairs

d11.gif

T-800

Oct 30, 2017
Anyone else having an issue where multiplayer won't connect after quick resume?

I have to quit the game and restart it, then it will start matchmaking just fine.

Look at the top right hand corner. There is a little message there that takes about 30 seconds to go away. After that you're good to go. I too was restarting the game but you don't need to. Just wait a little bit.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
I almost bought a Rockstar for the codes but wow, 60g of sugar isn't worth it just for some digital swag.

Jaaake

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
I need to win 3 games of oddball and I just don't think I have it in me. Emotionally

Tempted to just buy a swap from the store >:|

Granadier

Nov 4, 2018
Why i want to complete the challenges. That's what they are there for I also paid for the battle pass and I am trying to max out my time with the game. It's not my fault 343 turned their challenge system into a huge slot machine. I absolutely hate the fact I have to do it, but like I said before I hope 343 sees the awful design they have chosen and quickly takes away challenges you can't control
No, you are trying to speedrun your battle pass by selfishly forcing other players to be at a disadvantage because you can't stand to go through a 10m match.

Status
Not open for further replies.