• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island

Likely went on the shelf a bit earlier than it should've (probably meant for next week after the show). As the website shows no signs of Halo yet.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
And people complained about the FF VII dynamic theme in Butterfingers

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
89f.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
Huh, so this really is going to make it for Day 1 on the Series X?

Man, now I don't know if I want to get an Xbox for the magic that is Day 1 Halo excitement, or a PS5 so I can play Miles Morales.

Uncle Sensei

Oct 25, 2017
Codes expire 12/31?
That's not a lot of time if the game launches in November. Maybe hinting at an earlier than expected launch?

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
And people complained about the FF VII dynamic theme in Butterfingers
They legit ended up giving that theme away for free, too.

store.playstation.com

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE - DYNAMIC TIFA THEME

A theme incorporating design elements from FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE<br><br>Customize your PS4™ system with this cool theme. This theme allows you to change up the look of your background and PlayStation® Dynamic Menu. Download today!<br><br>To apply the downloaded theme:<br><br>1. Select Settings fr

2XP seems even less worth it, unless you were already planning to buy a can of Monster anyway.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So people are meant to save them up to use on launch day...

or the game is getting a beta/shadow drop multiplayer tomorrow.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
They legit ended up giving that theme away for free, too.

store.playstation.com

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE - DYNAMIC TIFA THEME

A theme incorporating design elements from FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE<br><br>Customize your PS4™ system with this cool theme. This theme allows you to change up the look of your background and PlayStation® Dynamic Menu. Download today!<br><br>To apply the downloaded theme:<br><br>1. Select Settings fr

2XP seems even less worth it, unless you were already planning to buy a can of Monster anyway.

Unless XP is really rare I wouldn't even bother sending the recipes lol

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
Welp, I ain't drinking Monster, so no go for me. I always liked the excuses to load up on Mountain Dew, and I already drink Red Bull every work day.

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Game fuel is the one true video game tie in drink.

(I have an unopened bottle of the Halo 3 game fuel still)

BlueManifest

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Microsoft going to pull a Apple in August and only give us a few weeks notice before release

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
Hope the Dorito Pope cracks open a freshy on the pre-show tomorrow

Deleted member 2172

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Releasing this 4 months prior to release seems extreme. Im convinced Halo will be out sooner than November now.