• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Jan 4, 2018

stay until the end 😛

Halo Infinite is the culmination of 20 years of artistic craft, so we're celebrating with an epic Master Piece. Painted by artist Iva Troj, in olls & acrylic on canvas, the 3m by 6m work is available for all to view at London's Saatchi Gallery until December 15.

Want a chance to own a piece of Halo Infinite launch history? Only 200 pieces exist. Enter Now: https://www.xbox.com/promotions/halo-...

(Sweepstakes only available in UK, DE and FR. Terms Apply)

knhu.jpg

067702d9-a7c2-496c-81a1-11f0ae4da0dc.jpg

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
They should have called it The Fight Between Covenant and Lent.

(I'm still workshopping Halo-related words that start with "L".)

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I went to the Lost Judgment Street Art in London...I will go to this!

Det

Jul 30, 2020
This will go well with my $10k Gucci bag + Halo Swarovski Crystals.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man o man. I'd love to go, but 15th is a bit too soon of a deadline. Marketing for this game is something else though.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Does Video Game "Fine Art" exist like in ernest? I would perhaps buy a piece or 2.
Some fine artists on social media take commissions.

For example, Adam Padilla did a cool shirt design for AvoidingThePuddle a while back:

Also, I don't know Alpay Efe's commission situation, but he painted a sweet orc on his channel one time:

youtu.be

Painting a GIANT MONSTER for a HUGE Video Game!

Install Raid for Free ✅ IOS/ANDROID/PC: https://clcr.me/xwsw2b and get a special starter pack 💥 Available only for the next 30 daysSUPPORT THE CHANNEL ON P...

OP
OP
FarSight XR-20
Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, that one track they released ages ago got me so hyped with the classic Halo vibes.

youtu.be

Halo Infinite | Official Soundtrack – Through the Trees

Humanity's fate hangs in the balance as the Master Chief returns in Halo Infinite to confront the most ruthless foe he's ever faced – the Banished. This song...

How did they nail it so hard!?

So good

Tell me I'm not the only one who sees Mario in that painting. :D

I saw the same thing lol.

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I went there on my Lunch Break...I was blinded by its Majesty...plus they have that music playing at all times.