• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zeta Ori

Oct 25, 2017
NY
Finally got in, but now every time I load into a match it just returns me to the menu after the 3 dot screen 🤣

Edit: got a match, just had to talk shit lol

dark494

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Seattle
waypoint tells me I'm invited to the preview but it redirects me to a page saying I have not been invited
Do you see this on your insider profile?
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/halo-insider/profile

That was the link from a few pages back that I ended up using and it was at the bottom
3NYEGur.jpg

Teamocil

Oct 25, 2017
Is Xbox game DVR extraordinarily shitty in this game for anyone else? My clips are all stuttery and HDR is blown out.
As a console player, do I need Waypoint to load to get a code? I went to the Xbox Insider app on the Xbox and it just says (Pending) but obviously Waypoint wont load to get instructions or know if I need to do anything else.
No

pizzabutt

Apr 28, 2020
Already submitted a ticket about it but found a consistent crash when I changed the keybinding for push to talk from mouse 5 to `! Wondering if it happens to anyone else

Jun 10, 2018
The Sidekick definitely feels good to use, but I still have to get used to the bloom on it for longer range battles. The BR definitely feels great to use, can't wait to see how it impacts Ranked matches.

Cranster

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The biggest issue I have so far is that the overall user interface is clunky and way too busy. It lacks the simplicity of the previous menu's in past Halo games.

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
I'm stuck at a black loading screen with white dots in the top left corner. Is this anyone else's experience?

Oop, nevermind, just got in.

Falcon511

Oct 27, 2017
Correct me if i am wrong but i believe the XSS version is running at 60fps? I hope I am not seeing things when playing.

Xamdou

Oct 25, 2017
So we are given 3,000 credits in game, are these just for this flight or will it carry to the final game?

Velikost

Oct 28, 2017
A lot of audio bugs and other things, but ultimately I'm having fun. Worst one is voice chat resets every match and I've gotten a fuck ton of people with insanely bad mics, cause everyone defaults to open mic

Hoping we see better sensitivity control on PC, I'm somewhere between 0.2 and 0.3 but neither of those are close enough

Jesus Christ, what's your DPI

Demon_Ice

Alt-Account
Banned
Jan 18, 2021
omg I'm staring at the message for the Flight on Waypoint but I can't open it? I can't open any of my messages or go into my profile on Waypoint at all

Edit: Downloading on Steam!

Firefly

Jul 10, 2018
Can't seem to hit 60fps no matter what. 3080 here. Just a tech preview unoptimized build or something wrong?

Jun 10, 2018
One thing I feel like they do need to change is the Camo, it only lasts for about 20 seconds. Not nearly enough time to do much with it. I hope Ranked increases the time on it, otherwise it feels kind of pointless for Ranked. You won't have any time to setup and make plays around Camo.

Demon_Ice

Alt-Account
Banned
Jan 18, 2021
One thing I feel like they do need to change is the Camo, it only lasts for about 20 seconds. Not nearly enough time to do much with it. I hope Ranked increases the time on it, otherwise it feels kind of pointless for Ranked. You won't have any time to setup and make plays around Camo.
How long did it last in previous games? 20s seems pretty low

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Is the UI in the menus and customization laggy on PC for everyone or just me?

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
Still "pending" on my end, but I also didn't go to the app to join until this evening. I was uhh....in a long Flight Simulator session.

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
Three dots take forever, music begins to play and…exits out to steam :(

Sr Kitsune

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Baja California, Mexico
Does anyone else having the sound bugged wring joining games in progress or when someone has a mic?
All the sounds excepts my gun and Spartans/AI talking is quite muted.

Very annoying because I can't hear the enemies before they shoot me haha, or even when they shoot me.