• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Xwing

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
I just don't get the criticism - There are no loadouts in Infinite, and equipment has a lineage in classic Halo. Even Halo and Halo 2 had pick ups on the map that provided special abilities.

Just feels like people wanting to hate and troll

People complaining that Infinite's multiplayer doesn't look enough like "classic" Halo at this point are either purists who literally would not accept anything less than a remaster of Halo 1 multiplayer or they're trolling.

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
There's a chance to get the Fire Unicorn nameplate based on how fast you and your team beat the bots. That's all they've announced so far.

To clarify there's a chance to get this
343fire-ea90f4fac1ec47948420667ec19243fc.png

MCC Version (HI's will be a little different)

But you have to be featured by 343 as doing something remarkable during the beta.

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
They said that PC flighting is going to be on the steam client, right? So I assume the message they send us is just a redeemable key

Ramirez

Oct 26, 2017
As someone who got their account hacked and major CC charges with the linked card over Recon in H3, they can keep their exclusive plates. 😆

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Me: it's exactly 12 EST where's my code
oh it's 12 PST

Me: still where's my code

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
As someone who got their account hacked and major CC charges with the linked card over Recon in H3, they can keep their exclusive plates. 😆
Damn that sucks.
The thirst for recon was outrageous, how did you get yours??
I matched up against a hardcore Bungie troll in MLG back at the old place and beat him, Frankie did it to spite him, lol.
This is a very cool way to get Recon pre-ODST. I got mine from winning a "Trailer video contest" on Halo.bungie.org (which Bungie supported with giving recon to the winners). It was for the Mythic Map Pack and I got recon on/around April 2009 so there was a glorious 4-5 months before others could get it via ODST.

Teamocil

Oct 25, 2017
Halo Waypoint site being slow…maybe it's happening soon?

(it's likely just everyone on the site at once tho lol)

edit: getting a you have no messages error. Let the games begin

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
No messages yet on waypoint, I'll probably get the email before the message, usually how it goes

Teamocil

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing on email or waypoint yet. My insider page also hasn't update to reflect the infinite flight either.