• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BloodHound

Oct 27, 2017
Why are they giving us the game design pitch that they give to their leadership lol. Just show us the game
That was the point of the talk. To preview the features and design philosophy that people will get to try out in 2 days. You will be FLOODED with gameplay this weekend so perhaps just turn off this stream lol.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
That extra year really gave them time to perfect a lot of these systems

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
I really hope people invited to later flights are able to get the credits and buy the same things, especially if it transfers to the final game.
test servers like in League just give you near infinite money/credits/premium currency to buy stuff from the store to test visuals. They never transfer over to the main game servers. I wouldn't be worried about it with Halo

Oneandonly16

Mar 11, 2019
I'm not the biggest fan of the armor change.

Definitely got Spartan Ops vibes from the way they referred to it as our story.

Oct 25, 2017
so do armor cores mean we can't truly mix and match all armor pieces like in reach? valid pieces are limited to within each core set? so I couldnt have mark VII shoulders on the samurai core for example unless those shoulders have been specifically validated for that core? is that right or wrong?

Last edited:

Arn

Prophet of Truth
Oct 28, 2017
Customisation and the UI looks so slick.

Would imagine Singleplayer Co-Op will bring players' 2-4 into the experience alongside the Chief, so their custom armour is present.

lunanto

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
The designs.

200w.webp

GavinGT

Sep 28, 2020
How does everyone have unique vehicle skins when the vehicles just spawn on the map? Do the skins change depending on who gets in the driver's seat?

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not even a very big multiplayer fan, but this all looks so polished...I think it's gonna be a big hit.