• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Watership

Oct 27, 2017
FOV slider, day one. All the way up to 120. Bug eyed PC and console users are vibrating. Xbox One users will get massive performance problems at super high FOV tho.

bananas

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Why is it so hard for 343i to understand that for the first real gameplay shown don't show it off someone who cannot aim. It can't be hard to find someone with decent aim to showcase your freaking game. Why not show a pro using a sniper making some sweet plays in a real match instead? It's sheer incompetence and embarrassing.
Ok bro

Miker

Oct 25, 2017
Why is it so hard for 343i to understand that for the first real gameplay shown don't show it off someone who cannot aim. It can't be hard to find someone with decent aim to showcase your freaking game. Why not show a pro using a sniper making some sweet plays in a real match instead? It's sheer incompetence and embarrassing.

buddy this is just to show that it runs on base Xbox One, pro clips will be all over YouTube this weekend

Hazardous

Oct 25, 2017
I have never seen this level of fine tuning in the options of a game, holy hell. They definitely were using their time well!

Neverx

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Sep 17, 2020
Florida
Open mics on by default during the test is great lol, I only wish it was PvP this weekend.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
I feel this Settings menu needs to inverse the colours on the selected submenu (i.e., black text on white background). It's a little hard to tell on first glance.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
…there are gonna be hundreds of thousands of people playing tomorrow with no NDA. It's gonna be ok lol

Prime2

Oct 25, 2017

Its not the first gameplay shown, honestly the video from E3 was that and your normal person isn't doing half of that video.

Quample

Dec 23, 2017
Cincinnati, OH
FOV slider, day one. All the way up to 120. Bug eyed PC and console users are vibrating. Xbox One users will get massive performance problems at super high FOV tho.

They were careful in saying that FoV slider would be available on "multiple platforms"...which probably means not on base xbox one. And my guess is there will be limiters...like if you wanna play 120fps on Series X it may be limited to 80 or 90 or something.

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
The only thing that's embarrassing is this reaction.

GWX

Oct 25, 2017
Happy for HUD opacity settings! A must for those who play on OLED, even more in HDR.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
kinda wish the main menu lobby thing had the spartan shifted over a tad so the news thing wasnt blocking so much

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
Loving all of the options they're showing off so far. Love me some detailed options and customization.

The only thing embarrassing here is your post.

Bastos

Oct 25, 2017
Calm down xXx_MLG_420_NOSCOPE_YOURMOM_69_xXx

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017

Chill.