• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
Did they say when the codes would actually be available on the Halo Waypoint? Since I never got any emails for the previous flights, not getting one doesn't really mean anything to me and I'll have to check the Waypoint for a potential notification anyway.

the email on invite selection specifies that all download codes and further information on the tech preview will be sent to both Waypoint notifications and the insider's email address.

fracas

Oct 27, 2017
I signed up for Halo insider stuff last week but only verified my email and signed up for the Xbox Insider stuff last night RIP in peace

Let me innnnnnnnnn

Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020
Woke up to still no invite

wow… pain… got invited to every MCC flight but the first reach one.

On my insider I put I only have a series x for the console flighting; and on pc I have my dxdiag uploaded.

oriic

Prophet of Truth - Press
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Hungary
I'm in! Thank you Bungie 🤗
Yeah, thx Bungie! :D

DnMts-nW0AAQRus.jpg

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Well after the initial disappointment, got the invite! Maybe 20 minutes ago. Might be my only free weekend in a while so excited to give it a go!

pepperono

Nov 12, 2017
C'mon 343, I have a Series X. Don't you want me to test your game so I can tell you how awesome it is? I'll test it good, real good. I promise.

(Please to give email please)

Cogg

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Got in(xsx). hoping the rest get there invites soon cause the waiting is a drag.

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
So hyped!

Got my email at about 4am (UK) for PC flighting.

Works out well because I start a new job next week so it's a sweet weekend treat leading into it.

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
I'm in.

Feels dirty cause I don't even own this Series X, im borrowing a friend's for The Ascent… but hey timing worked out great 😊

Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020
Wonder for those who are in

did any of you opt out of communications?

I notice ske7ch said something about that and I'm opted out and got no email about an invite. Is everyone who is getting emails opted in?

idioteque

Nov 8, 2017
hmmm just noticed I hadn't updated my consoles to show that I own an XSX on Waypoint. Wonder if that has anything to do with not receiving an email.

Garrett 2U

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got it! The email was apparently sent at 5:02pm pacific, but I didn't receive it until 2am. Thanks for the heart attack, Gmail.

WJD

Nov 4, 2017
Wonder what the criteria was for selection. Feels like a majority of people that wanted in have got in so it could just be the super unlucky ones in a random selection process that haven't.

DemonCarnotaur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
crazy that hands on with the beta will be our first real look at how it looks on different consoles and whatnot

hopefully this thing is visually polished, as their e3 showcase was still kinda small scale and could be drowned out if this looks rough (which would be fair as it's not even a beta but all the same)

Xwing

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
Happy so many people got their invites overnight! Seems like they were not exaggerating when they said the sheer amount of emails sent out would take awhile to get pushed through the internet tubes.