• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
It's a bot weekend preview and Unyshek said it essentially let's them run 2x the matchmaking games... So make it 2x the invitees and send me one pls thx

Oct 25, 2017
Holy hell I never get into these things and I somehow got in. They must have invited everyone who signed up
qMvgyaHl.jpg

sckE4XS.png

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone that had access to previous halo flights got into this one?

Seems like the emails being sent are for fresh newcomers to the flight system.

blue_phazon

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone who is only on PC get an invite?

I only opted for PC flighting since they started the program since I no longer have an xbox

Im hoping its not just console thats invited right now

Terin

Oct 31, 2017
Has anyone that had access to previous halo flights got into this one?

Seems like the emails being sent are for fresh newcomers to the flight system.
One of my friends who's been in a handful of MCC flights got in, yeah. I've been in all recent flights except the original CE one, and didn't.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
They still sending out the emails ? or is that done already?

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
I've gotten into every flight, but never participated. I guess this is 343 getting revenge on me :(

Ramirez

Oct 26, 2017
FWIW, a 343 community team member tweeted 30 mins ago that she added herself to the email list at work and it still hasn't came yet. I don't think they're any where near done. She also said to check Waypoint messages on Thursday just in case.

Jun 10, 2018
Can players record/stream clips from this flight? I want to see footage at least!
Yes, this is from the Halo Waypoint Blog:

And yes, the technical preview will be all good to stream and create content around. Feel free to share your experience with us and with others!
www.halowaypoint.com

Inside Infinite – July 2021

<p>Welcome to our latest Inside Infinite, our monthly blog series that provides a closer look at the development of Halo Infinite. This month, we’re diving into efforts supporting the upcoming multiplayer technical preview, often referred to as “flighting”, to share insights into our goals...

Zassimick

Nov 6, 2017
Got my invite earlier this evening. Have a lot going on this weekend, including packing up my house for a move, so it's not the best time. But for Halo imma make time LET'S GOOOOOOOOO!!

giphy.gif

B4mv

Nov 2, 2017
I opted for PC only and got an email stating to watch for an invitation about 3 hours ago

Addy Edwin

Aug 7, 2018
Yes, this is from the Halo Waypoint Blog:

www.halowaypoint.com

Inside Infinite – July 2021

<p>Welcome to our latest Inside Infinite, our monthly blog series that provides a closer look at the development of Halo Infinite. This month, we’re diving into efforts supporting the upcoming multiplayer technical preview, often referred to as “flighting”, to share insights into our goals...

Awwww yiss! Not in but I'm going to binge watch all the footage for the next few weeks!

Zephon

Dec 10, 2017
I need to stop refreshing my email. *cries*

edit: no way just as I posted this I got the email. keep hope alive spartans!

Last edited:

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm excited for it, I got in.

Shame its against bots

But just means the 1st round people get experience on the maps/weapons/abilities hehehhe

blue_phazon

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Sprinkles, if you're looking at this thread from heaven sinced you're banned, please send me code 🙏

Witness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hartford, CT
Fuck yes I got in! Email came in at 8pm EST. So excited for this omg. I've been in a ton of MCC flights the past few years, not sure if that has anything to do with it. Very interested to see how this looks playing on Series X.

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
No e-mail here 😭 im actually super interested to see how the bots are as I play halo splitscreen a lot with people! Hopefully they still send me one!