• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

canderous

Prophet of Truth
Jun 12, 2020
I am able to add console to cart but once I go to checkout it kicks me back out and says out of stock (Canada store)

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
They have the Covenant Phantom, but the Brute armor is Banished era design without the red coloring

That wouldn't make sense either since the Spartans are Spartan-IVs, which were not in existence until a couple years after the war. London was also never a place the Covenant hit while at Earth
It's probably like the Halo 4 opening where they just used their current assets, but those don't represent the actual canon. It's annoying, but 343 doesn't really seem to care if CG prologues are visually accurate.
Also it wasn't a Covenant Phantom, it was a Sangheili Phantom, the one that debuted in 5.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Tried to snag one of the consoles but not having much luck yet sadly. It's an absolute beauty so fingers crossed.. refreshing with it in my cart in hopes it eventually lets me purchase!

Ocean

Oct 25, 2017
current gen consoles are already limited as fuck. An actual LE will be comically difficult to get

Dec 2, 2017
If you keep getting error messages when you check out, check your order history. Mine now has 3 pre orders for this console in it cos I kept getting that error message.

Dantero

Jan 23, 2018
I got one from the German store. I'm in the netherlands but it says free shipping to my adres. Yeah. Thanks for the German link.

edit: I got an error but i got an e-mail with the order so I guess it got through.

Oct 25, 2017
No, I was able to add on just now.

I can't wait to play this. This year has been awesome so far and ending with hopefully an amazing experience in Halo.
USA or elsewhere?
USA seems to have literally sold out of the console in the first 40 seconds before the page could even load for most people
I've had it in my cart since before the easy links were even publicly shared in here, and yet i have gotten an out of stock message since the first page load

Deleted member 12317

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was getting so much errors but got an email about the console order, so check your mails, it may go through with an error.

Dukie85

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna be broke come November/December, but I don't even care. Preordered the Series X and the Horizon 5 controller.

Hulkamania78

Oct 29, 2017
Manchester UK
So glad I got the Elite Controller, it still gives me nightmares I didnt buy a Gears of War Elite a few years ago - Had the chance and went with the console but should of got both. I couldnt miss the chance this time.

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
That console looks great. The shape of the S/X will work really well for these limited editions

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Went ahead and pre-ordered the controller. I miss my elite 1 even if it broke after 10 months but im a sucker for halo hardware. Can always just cancel if I change my mind